Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

1 Like

When you want a wagon but want to be stealthy and don’t want to pay the RS6 mark up.

2 Likes

Some anecdotal notes about Koons, since a bunch of us ordered with them.

Communication was ok. They take a few hours to a day to respond.

They didn’t play with the numbers. MF and RV was based on the month I picked up. (I was a little worried about this reading some of the comments here)

Main issue I’ve been seeing raised here was time for registration. I was prepared to wait 2-3 months.
Luckily, mine came faster. From the day I picked up the car to the day the plates arrive to me by mail was about 3.5 weeks.
Hopefully the same for all of you.

3 Likes

My first car… same color and everything. Good find!

Shouldn’t have been month of order or was this just a typo?

3 Likes

I asked LC when I ordered in May. I was told RV/ MF did not lock.

1 Like

They’re unwilling to do the lock, or they don’t know how. The numbers can absolutely be locked if they are incentivized; it is a matter of finding a dealer who will.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

I ordered WB HC Charger thru LC and my incentivized mf and rv were locked in May. I picked it up last week with May numbers.

3 Likes

I did as well.

3 Likes

Love your color :ok_hand:t3:

14 Likes

Wanted hellraisin so bad but sadly was unavailable when I placed my order. Good looking car, can’t wait for mine

Honestly, I did not dig into the contract a whole bunch. I just mainly focused on the discount and whether the $1000 voucher came off.

But I’ll look back at the numbers for more clarity.

What were Mays RV / MF.

Grabs a Bug Gulp from 7/11.

Moments later, bladder full

Uses 707 HP to get himself to toilet

7 Likes

57.something (accounting for 2k gas guzzler tax per the Clutch calc, 59 ‘official’), 0.0006

2 Likes

It was actually .00006 lol

1 Like

Has anyone been able to order a Durango Hellcat? A coworker of mine said he ordered one and will be getting it in March :face_with_monocle:

I have one on order as well. No vin has been assigned so your co-worker is going off the old dealer shoot from the hip.

717 hp** :wink:

2 Likes

I’m on a list with a dealer and I never heard back from them. I didn’t even know orders were being accepted. Did you get any discount or is it at MSRP?