Off Topic Landfill 4

FWIW adjusted MMR is 54k and galves is 53.2k on this truck. 49k is a fair number for it wholesale. Maybe in the mid 50s if it’s certified and the tires were changed.

4 Likes

Yeah the only way this is selling for anywhere close to $75,000 is if it’s going on a container ship right afterward.

it would look :fire: in the donbas with a roof mounted 50 cal.

6 Likes

Heh, okay that would actually be cool.

They’re still fighting?

Since Bojo stuck his nose where it didn’t belong.

New tires as of 2-3 months ago

A family friend just bought '19 at auction with less options and 40k miles for $65k. Not here to judge them just providing an example.

I don’t deny the numbers you’re finding… But there is a demand for this type of vehicle.

KBB offered me 55k without seeing the car. I haven’t tried any other online buyers.

Driveway, Givemethevin

Demand has been steady but when we are talking used German SUV’s CPO warranty is everything.

1 Like

KBB offer or value? If KBB offer is above MMR take it and run fast

An actual offer. And they called almost daily to schedule seeing in person.

I didn’t get extended warranty because it’s not transferable as far as dealership told me. I bought out my lease a few months ago because I believe the car has equity.

KBB does not buy cars. Go and try to get that offer from any dealer KBB connected you to. Won’t be anywhere near.

I don’t plan on it.

Does that mean you’ve tempered your expectations?

Then that means absolutely nothing, no?

The post always included ‘obo’ I was never firm on 75k.

It means whatever you want

I think OP confused LH with Craigslist. Price listed at $75k but actual price is $50k.

I guess some people are finding ‘or best offer’ confusing.

1 Like

I’ve got $35k and i’ll take you to the drag strip in my hellcat

3 Likes