Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I’m on a list with a dealer and I never heard back from them. I didn’t even know orders were being accepted. Did you get any discount or is it at MSRP?

I think that dealer is shooting a hail mary, either that or the friend doesn’t know what he/she is talking about.

2 Likes

Yea the dealer where I got my first DDHC gave me invoice pricing. We don’t know what pricing will be or options…but the district rep is able to confirm allocation.

Did you original Durango HC owners have to complain to get an allocation or did Dodge reach out to you directly

No I have direct contact with the district rep and said I want an allocation.

1 Like

Sorry. You guys were right. MF and RV did lock. My payment is 900.xx per month with 900.xx drive off

Here is the calc

7 Likes

My Hellraisin is coming in tomorrow. GSM of the dealer did let me know that only orders after June 1st can add the 1k code on top of the RV and MF lock. Even without it, I’ll be doing a sign and drive at 900 a month.

9 Likes

These leases look so much better than a TRX.

What dealer is this as a reference

Yep your car looks awesome. Glad we could rate lock you.

It was us @GOAT

2 Likes

Throwing money into a bonfire looks better than a lease on a trx. :joy:

1 Like

Yup, big thanks to @Clutch

Happy repeat customer here :joy:

2 Likes

So my Hellraisin is here but with transport damage :disappointed:

1 Like

Sorry man, I saw another Hellraisin next to mine on the pictures they sent me. I’m assuming they disclosed this immediately during PDI.

Brass monkey def was the right choice

7 Likes

Bro I ordered brass monkey but forgot to recheck the order sheet they sent me… and now its black :joy:

1 Like

let us know if they honor the 1k coupon since you ordered from the LA dealer

Negative they won’t because it was generated after :disappointed:

1 Like

Is the corner lip pushed in? I’m not sure what I’m looking at.

Yes exactly

Ouch. :face_with_head_bandage: Could be worse, I suppose.