HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

Did you single pay thinking you’d keep? Paying all that tax upfront is hurting any profit potential. But yeah you should be able to work a better offer.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Awesome that you have this info, however, NJ sucks for resale. I tried to sell my wife’s 22 Sahara and continuous 50 and under offers, sold my 22 HA for 57.5, but 8 offers of 53 or less.
The only vehicles that should be purchased for flipping in NJ are EVs, 0 sales tax.

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

What is your payoff??

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

We can still take orders from our AZ store but strongly encourage anyone interested in getting the car this year to take an incoming/instock unit.

4 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

We’re getting off topic here (in the wrangler thread), but have you seen any MY22 orders be canceled and entered as a MY23? I haven’t seen the POC yet, but this is what my dealer claims. It makes zero sense to me.

Edit: why is this thread in slow mode? First time for everything…?

1 Like

Trying to discourage feeding of the trolls.

1 Like

Yes, I have seen this.

1 Like

You all see how disparaging honest Gupton stays in the 4xe thread, but true stories of leasehackrs getting hurt by brokers keep being removed from the 4xe thread yet again.

Why does leasehackr have this double standard of protecting leasecompanion autocompanion and not Gupton?

If you really did pay that $3,900, then you are a great guy making it right, especially when it wasn’t your customer or transaction.

2 Likes

Often times the broker specific discussions get moved to the broker’s review threads. The dealers that dont participate here don’t have review threads to move their comments to.

I cant speak to every post ever moved, but i do know that has specifically been the case on some of the broker targeted posts you personally have referenced.

1 Like

Also some moved to the other Jeep thread. Nothing “removed” as @4xedeal likes to attempt to imply.

The only thing obviously hypocritical and disingenuous here is how 4xedeal is claiming all of the negative experiences posted about Gupton hold less water than anything posted against brokers. Lots of comments here about being “Koon’d,” which was a term being used here prior to “Gupton’d,” and Koons is a broker’s dealership. Guess you must not have known that, or just choose to overlook it since it doesn’t fit your agenda.

This thread, plain and simple, is titled “how to get a good wrangler 4xe deal.” I’ve tried to keep up and clean it out as much as possible, but I don’t get paid enough to stay on top of it 24/7. If you want to have a pile-on party against someone or something of which you have no first-hand experience, take it to reddit.

5 Likes

I can’t even sh*t on the 4Xe… They’ve been so good to us.

Special thanks to @Clutch on the black Rubicon 4Xe.

19 Likes

Has anyone had their build stuck in Paint? Mine has been in Paint since 8/22. The dealer is reaching out to their rep but wondering if anyone has ran in to that?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Right, you are encouraging people to take delivery this year while you can still get the credit, because next year is unknown. You have tons of stock vehicles coming in that people can take right now, and they should, you have good stuff coming in, def the way to go if you need a vehicle soon.
My point was. you know the 4xE craze is dead, gimme 10% off a Recon.

1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Federal EV tax credit overhaul

I’ve had so much fun with the flips, my tax preparer is gonna hate me tho :sweat_smile:. If anyone wants to be kind enough to shout out another opportunity like what we’ve seen here, that would be awesome!