OffStickerPrice.com Broker Reviews

Sean was really great to work with. Although it took a while to get a deal done, Sean was super patient and went out of his way to make everything work out. He easily earned his broker fee twice over. Everything went exactly as planned!

In the end, I couldn’t be happier with Sean, and recommend him without any hesitation.

1 Like

As a first time using an outside broker for a lease deal, I was a bit hesitant going this route to return and lease a Q5 for the wife but things could not have been any easier working with Sean. It was not easy finding a car with the specs we wanted given the circumstances lately but Sean was able to find one and deliver it quickly. Sean was extremely informative and attentive throughout the entire process, and despite me asking 101 questions, he always provided a prompt response and followed up with anything I needed. The numbers were exactly as he promised when the deal was brokered, and there were no surprises when picking the vehicle up. I was in and out of the dealership in 30 mins, all thanks to Sean.

I highly recommend working with Sean. Will be reaching out to him in the future for more deals. Thanks again, Sean.

OPS went above and beyond the call to get me into the car of my dreams. In the given low inventory situation + my tight non flexible budget, Sean did his thing and to say I am a happy customer is putting it mildly. From the jump he was responsive and upfront. This was the easiest car leasing experience bar none for me. I have already recommended him for numerous family and friends. Don’t make the mistake of going bout car leasing any other way. Seamless through and through- this is not a generic review. Ill gladly chat with anyone who has questions

1 Like

Thank you Sean for hooking up a great deal on a 2021 Audi S5! He delivers as promised and coordinated having the car shipped to Chicago from the east coast. I have never used a broker before and would definitely recommend Sean and his services. Thank you!

1 Like

Sean is my man. Words couldn’t tell how helpful he is. I went though troubles with my lease, but Sean was the most patient guy ever. Solved all my problems and got this 2021 BMW 530xi to me with a fantastic deal! Five star recommendations

1 Like

Great experience working with Sean in trying to get my new Audi A5 coupe. fast and easy from start to finish was done within 2 weeks mostly because it took me some time to make up my mind and get the paperwork together. Low broker fee, and Sean really works to get you what want at the best deal. Thanks again Sean will be in touch when this lease finishes.

1 Like

Thanks to Sean for a great experience. He’s a consummate professional–responsive and always working hard for his client. It was a seamless experience from start to finish. I couldn’t recommend him more. Car is beautiful. I was in and out of the dealership very quickly.

I look forward to the next one!

2 Likes

Had a very stress free and pleasant experience dealing with Sean. Texted him about a Q5 I was interested in and he got me transparent numbers including monthly, and payment DAS broken down into first month, taxes, and fees all within 30 minutes. Car took about a week to locate, and was ready to pick up about 2 weeks after initial contact with Sean. Went to the dealer to sign the paperwork, all numbers were exactly as advertised, and was in and out within about 1.5 hours. Everyone I interacted with at the dealership was also very accommodating and helpful. Overall a very positive experience with Sean and will definitely recommend friends/family to use him in the future as well as for my next lease.

1 Like

I had a really complicated deal involving temporary, out-of-state paperwork. The dealership was completely useless and Sean was the crucial middleman in facilitating the deal. Thanks to his responsiveness, knowledge, and professionalism, we were able to get the deal done.

Had a great experience working with Sean! A week after discussing the specific XC90 I was looking for, it was in my driveway. Sean even facilitated delivery to me in Upstate NY, more than 100 miles from the actual dealership we worked with, as well as arranging return and grounding of my previous leased Volvo. The deal was great, and the delivery process took about 15 minutes, was at my house, and literally could not have been easier. Highly recommended.

Working with Sean of OffStickerPrice was an amazing experience. I have never owned or leased a car in my life, so I naturally had questions that Sean was able to answer. Sean was readily available and very responsive to all my questions via text/phone, and bottom line, he saved me 25% on a new 2021 Audi Q5 lease versus what I was quoted elsewhere. Further, my car had all the specs I desired and was delivered to my apartment in a very seamless transaction. I would definitely recommend Sean/OffSticker to my friends and look forward to working with him again in the future.

Thank you Sean for a great lease deal on my new Volvo XC 60 T5I! I strongly recommend working with Sean and OffStickerPrice for your next lease. Sean is very responsive to text messages and emails, he has a simple well outlined lease process, and he provides great service from start to finish. I look forward to working with Sean and OffStickerPrice again in the future.

Found Sean through the many good reviews on leasehackr and followed his directions in contacting him with his questionnaire. Sean is super responsive and communication was done solely through text messages. (I actually prefer this method because everything is written down and I can shoot him a quick response when I’m not busy at work) Even though he provided a realistic expectation due to the current market, Sean was able to find a car for me within a couple hours. He even went above and beyond by getting the dealership to hold the car until my current lease was over. The entire process from start to finish was unbelievable easy and everyone who is hesitant should rest assure with Sean!

2 Likes

Sean was extremely professional and it’s easy to see how knowledgeable he is in brokering deals. The dealership I picked the car up from had nothing but great things to say about him. Sean made leasing a car easy.

1 Like

2nd time leasing via a broker here, and another great experience.

I reached out to Sean @OffStickerPrice.com on a late Friday afternoon, end of month. Was pleasantly surprised he was willing to get a deal done, and didn’t simply say to wait a few days for next month’s inventory.

In short, Sean was able to secure me an A6 55 premium w/ desirable options (black optic, black badges, convenience, puddle rings, etc.) for pick up the following Monday. Happy with the deal and delivery timing given scarcity of cars and when I sent my initial inquiry.

Very responsive, and answered all of my questions without being dismissive.
I’d reach out to him again for a future lease.

Additionally, he can also get you wheel & tire coverage. Worthwhile for me due to 20" wheels & NYC area roads.

I will echo everyone’s words here, worked with Sean on an XC90 T8

I really enjoyed the experience having dealt with the negotiations on my own in the past this time I just didn’t have the patience and was glad Sean found the car we wanted. Fortunately we were not very picky in options.

Sean was responsive throughout worked over texts and was able to accommodate last minute change from 12k to 15k miles and make the numbers work for what we wanted.

I would work with Sean again especially if in the lookout for a luxury lease.

I used Sean to lease a 2021 Audi Q5 Sportsback. Sean replied within a day with prices and a list of in stock cars. I sent him around 6-8 cars (colors and options) from that list. It took about a week for Sean to secure the car, in the end he got me what I was looking for. Pickup of the car was easy. Would definitely use Sean again to lease my next car.

Want to give a big shout out to Sean for helping me get my Audi A6 Sean was very professional and

patient I’ll definitely recommend Sean best prices out there a man of his words thanks again Sean

1 Like

Definitely recommend Sean and OffStickerPrice to anyone shopping Audi. I had a build order that would’ve taken over a half year but Sean went above and beyond to get me a similarly spec’d 2022 S5 Sportback, that I honestly like better, with the same amazing discounts in a time where it would be normally sold over MSRP. He helped me through the entire process with patience and answered a barrage of questions. This was my family’s best car buying experience yet.

4 Likes

Sweet ride. I almost took this for myself! Glad to be of service.