Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

@aronchi can help

I’m curious what sports cars are leasing well vs their MSRP (budget from $300-600 monthly)?

Consider buying a desirable used sports car that will have minimal depreciation or even appreciate. S2000, cayman/Boxster, corvette etc.

2 Likes

Interested in leasing immediately:
36/10 or similar term.
Zip 98272
No more than $2000 DAS

Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum AWD
Audi Q7
Hyundai Palisade SEL Premium AWD
Cadillac XT6 AWD

Interested in leasing/buying IMMEDIATELY
36/10
Zip 19096

Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle
Black (flexible)

Haven’t had any luck finding a broker that deals with Land rover in the Miami area

Please follow our Review Page Guideline:

Looking for a ID.4 First Edition - SoCal. I missed out on the early lease and wanted to see if there were any that weren’t picked up!

Would also be interested in buying a floor model.

I’m looking into leasing an Audi SQ7. 10K miles/year, 3 years, located in Nj 08830

please email me: awanmd@gmail.com

Looking to trade up from a 21 4runner to a 21 GX460. Leased the 4runner through here and got a great deal.
Looking in Eastern PA, NYC area and NJ.
Looking for an all included lease for a GX460
Thank you!
Nick

Did you check the marketplace ?

@AutoCompanion

11% pre at buyrate on new GX460s.

2 Likes

Looking to lease a BMW X4M. Current BMW leasee (X3 M40i) 36/10k.
South Florida.
Prefer Black or White car, don’t need a high end build

looking for leasing/financing deal TX for 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Hybrid MSRP $50K/ $52K for 12K/36 month lease.

Looking for a XC60 Momentum T5. AWD or FWD is fine. Premium and climate package. Zip code is 27519 - Raleigh area of North Carolina.

Check out the 2 recent deals. South region is the place to get it now.

Saw them. Was quoted today by a local dealer and it was nowhere near what the other 2 were quoted. Waiting to see what MF they were using and how the discount they offered breakdown so I can post here.

Looks like their MFs were marked up according to someone else (I did not verify), but the discount before incentives well compensated for this.

Hello. I’m in the NYC area and looking for an LT1 for $300 /mo on a 36 month lease with 12k miles, with $600 DAS. Thanks.

Looking for a Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription white exterior and brown or tan interior. New or Demo/loaner is fine. Located in NH about an hour north of Boston. Thanks!

Looking for a 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie or Rebel. Located in the Midwest area (Indianapolis) but willing to travel to pick up. Package level 2 and night edition is preferred but not a must.

36 or 48 and 10,000 miles. 1st tier credit and can put up to $1000 down depending on the deal