Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

I had an amazing experience with @Clutch. He is fantastic, very expedite, and straight forward. The process on his dealership in LA is flawless, amazing execution. Don’t go with anyone else, Clutch is the best in class Broker in LH!

10/10

Great customer service!

THANK YOU CLUTCH!

2 Likes

Thanks so so much for the kind words! Enjoy the new Jeep in good health. Very excited for you!

2 Likes

What a pleasure it was buying a car with @Clutch! They found me a car in the color that I wanted that was tough to find, and cut me a fair deal. I was in and out if the dealer in less than 10 minutes. Best car buying experience I’ve ever had.

4 Likes

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you. Its been a pleasure and were always here to help.
Enjoy in good health and well be here on the next one.

1 Like

I’ve been recommending Abe over and over again on Facebook, and only now just realized I never left a review here :neutral_face:

I ordered a 4xe through his southern dealer in July. Abe himself was super responsive with answering my questions, and accurate with my pricing with Illinois taxes/fees.

The dealer contact was very responsive and friendly (I only bothered her once every 3-4 weeks), and there were zero issues or surprises with the financials. They even delivered the Jeep to me at the airport terminal, which saved me a rental car, ~440 miles, and 6 hours of my life.

10/10 would work with Abe again.

2 Likes

Finally got behind the wheel of my 4xe today that I ordered from Clutch back in October. The wait was long because Jeep builds in weird orders, but was very much in line with the estimates given at the beginning. The price was exactly as agreed on upfront, with Clutch’s dealer honoring every detail without question. I had the dealership ship my jeep via Central dispatch because I was impatient and caught Clutch’s guy on a weekend. Do yourself a favor and skip the central dispatch and just use his guy. I will be on my next transport.

Can’t go wrong here. Highly recommended.

7 Likes

@chimax thanks so much for the kind words. We try to save people time and headache wherever we can! Glad we made a easy transition at the airport for you. Enjoy in good health my friend!

@mllcb42 was a pleasure getting you that sting gray beauty! Love the new look on the HA, might have to get one myself!

Enjoy in good health and thanks again!

1 Like

Got the best deal from Abe amongst all the dealer I contacted.
Very smooth and easy transaction. I got my car through his dealer out of my state and he’s even helping guiding me on the registration process here in Cali.

If I decided to buy another Wrangler again, I’ll definitely reach back to Abe.

1 Like

@Elizar_Talampas so great to hear! It was a pleasure helping you order the jeep and getting a great deal to boot! Enjoy in good health and can’t wait to see what we get you ordered next!

there is no doubt I would use clutch again. He got me a great deal on a Ram 1500 laramie. transaction was so easy with the dealership in LA. I have my wifes Jeep coming next. do not hesitate to use clutch if you need a good deal. My brother is also using Clutch to get a Jeep wrangler 4xe with Clutch.

1 Like

I haven’t ordered my Ram yet, but Clutch has been amazing in getting back to me quickly with all information I needed. Right now the shipping price (not his fault or control) just makes the deal a little out of reach for me. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone on the fence as well. Thanks @Clutch!

1 Like

Many thanks to @Clutch for my new Wrangler 4xe and, as of yesterday, my newly ordered Rubicon. Clutch patiently and quickly answered my many questions before my first order. The service from Clutch and the awesome experience with their southern dealer has me back as a repeat customer. Contact Clutch and you will enjoy great service and pricing.

1 Like

I don’t even know where to start with Clutch. The man is a magic maker.

It took us awhile to land on the right combo of vehicles for us but Clutch was incredibly patient with us the entire time. I know he’s insanely busy but it always felt like we were his sole customer. The dealer he connected us too was perfect with no hiccups or games played. Everything went through finance so fast and accurate. Delivery was on time and effortless.

We bought a Jeep Wagoneer and after the process ordered a Wrangler 4XE High Alt. I never want to go back to a dealership after the experience Clutch gave us. I wish I could buy more cars right now!

I seriously can’t recommend him enough. His honesty, speed and attention to detail are top notch.

4 Likes

@Clutch has been awesome! I’ll echo the comment above that despite how busy he is I’ve gotten everything I’ve needed and he’s taken the time necessary to answer any and all questions quickly. You can expect extremely professional, high level service if you work with Clutch.

I just ordered my new Jeep 4xe and have been working to finalize paperwork with his dealer partner but everything has been super smooth and easy (even enjoyable)! I wanted to go ahead and post a review now since it’ll be a few months until my Jeep lands, but I plan to post a follow up with pics so people can see how the High Velocity paint looks (I had a hard time finding real life pics of it other than press photos). Thanks again Clutch for being great to work with!

Another set of data points that are of questionable value as compared to others’ orders but I think interesting to read.

Ordered 22 Sahara 11/13/21
Window sticker 2/22/22
Arrived at dealer 3/12
Paperwork complete 3/19
Shipped to me 3/25

@Clutch - many thanks to Clutch for outstanding service and support. The southern dealer was also a pleasure to work with. All numbers were exactly as agreed upon at order, the finance process was very easy via Zoom and email, and the dealership staff could not have been nicer. I have another Sahara on order with @Clutch and highly recommend them.

3 Likes

Delivered this morning from @Clutch dealer down south. Great experience overall and so far loving it!!

Went to the self wash to get it cleaned up just now and someone came up to me saying he’s been wanting one just like it. Had to plug him with Clutch😎

16 Likes

Jeep showed up on a truck today here in So Cal from Clutch’s southern dealer Ordered 12-27.
Thanks @Clutch for the help and thanks @mllcb42 for posting all the great advice here.

21 Likes

Here it is…fresh off the truck-Rubicon base, Silver Zenith

MSRP: $60,275
Sell: $54,248+$1332=$55,580 (registration/title etc)
Deposit: $500 (covers 1st month payment/fees)
Monthly: $379 (tax included)
Shipping LA to CA: $1300
Discounted broker fee: $453 (for 2nd order)

Thanx @Clutch , now off for a test drive :laughing:

10 Likes

Ordered 4xe rubicon w/ SOT on 1/10 through Clutch. Great process! Clutch was great! Dealer was great!
Jeep arrived at dealer 3/25
Dealer arranged shipping La to Mo for $650. Arrived 4/3. Loved the jeep until it stranded me on side of hwy 4/5 (102mi) with “charging fault” . Now it has an sppointment with local dealer. :grinning::unamused:

2 Likes