Worst leases you've seen

Yeah, BMW in the Bay Area is brutal for deals.

Where would you suggest I go?

I’ve always gone to Greg Poland at Pacific down in Glendale. You can do everything via email/Fedex and then get the car delivered (about $500) or drive/get a ride down and pick it up. Will be much better than anything up here.

Of course also check with sponsors here or brokers…Greg P will be an easy deal at a superior price to the Bay Area, but no guaranty that he’s the absolute best deal.

1 Like

RS5 and RS3. :joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I find Bay Area brutal for deals in general, not just BMW.

Yeah, that is true also. Easy money to be made from folks new to the car game.

how about $389 plus tax on a soul ev, when their site has a ad offering $199 plus tax? $389 was the number given assume i qualified for everything.

easy money from people having too much money and not sure how to spend it properly

There are several CA BMW dealers on the forum. Why not go to them?

One of my friend’s friend is leasing a base Challenger SXT for $600 a month, and he put $2000 down.

1 Like

For a 2 year old 675LT :thinking:

Is there anything more humiliating at the country club than admitting you had to, gasp, lease your exotic?

3 Likes

$965 for a Q7 P+ …not even a loaded model

Edit: For 42 months

4 Likes

I am actually surprised the dealer fee is only 375. I would have figured everything would be overpriced.

I hadn’t read the fine print. $0 cap cost reduction…very hackr friendly!

I’m sure they will add a few zeros somewhere to make up for the “low” dealer fee lol

Just spoke to my uncle yesterday about his car. I never knew how bad he got robbed at the lease.
He is paying $475 a month for an Acura RDX with nav…with $5,000 down.

I think his lease goes back this year. Horrible.

Yeah, he should have leased an American car. That way he would’ve been robbed by his own.

6 Likes

Just got an email from my volvo salesman…

I have a 2018 Volvo XC90 Service Loaner with 5,395 miles on it that I did a lease for you. Stock number VV6603. Green tag sale price on the vehicle is $54,410.

MSRP: $59,705

Sale Price: 54,410 minus and additional today special of <$1,000> = $53,410!!

39 month lease is $749 + tax.

Let me know if you would like to come in for a test drive.

$749 + tax for a loaner w/5400 miles?? What a deal!!
I dunno if this qualifies for “worst,” but it’s definitely pretty bad.

Not a lease per se but JFC I want to run from this

1 Like