2018 AUDI Q7 3.0 PREMIUM PLUS,965 per month ,10K miles per year ,CASH INCENTIVE

The original lease term was 48 months, 42-months remaining, current odometer reading:-5570
Excellent condition Audi Q7 3.0 premium plus with vision package, heating package.Driver assistance package with Blind-spot monitor, Audi Pre-sense, Cross-traffic alert Bose sound system.360 Degree Camera

Monthly Payment: $ 965
Drive-Off Amount: $
Months:42
Annual Mileage: 10,000
Residual: $34,190.30
Available Incentives:2500

It just makes me bummed out because you can lease a GLE43 in SOCAL for the same price but with more miles for the lease period. In fact, there are four M3’s and two M4’s that are much less of you are willing to take over the lease with zero down but transfer fees… I know not a SUV but so much more fun to drive. The reason I won’t lease an Audi is because of the high prices for the low HP and they are very critical when you turn in. They charge for ever thing a normal leaser wouldn’t have to pay other wise.
For example a friend of mine leased an A5 and when he turned in they actually put it on the lift and checked the under carriage for damage (what!). My other friend just turned in his Range Rover Sport and all they did was give him a coffee and tried to persuade him into another one. There wasn’t a detailed inspection just persuasion. He ended getting a G wagon because his wife watches reality TV.

1 Like

You are going to have an exceptionally difficult time unloading that here. In addition you are not actually removed from the lease, just another name added to it. You are opening yourself up to huge liability. The main reason I will never lease VAG product.

1 Like

Doesn’t need to be said, but this is a terrible deal

1 Like

That is why I am giving out incentive which can bring payment a little down

Your incentive barely makes a difference. Try offering $10,000.

I don,think I can offer that

So for premium plus you have any quotes ? one of my friend want a q7 premium plus he wants new one else he could took over this lease

How did you end up with 48M lease?

I was trying to lower the payment down. This was bought for my wife.I could have stick to it but she says its too big for her as daily driver.

There is no way to make this go away without throwing gobs of cash at it. Can you drive it and get rid of whatever you’re driving? Maybe try to sell private party or sell to carmax and pay the difference, at least that way you rid yourself of the lease liability. You will get much more traction with swap a lease etc. if you are ok with staying on the lease.

1 Like

let me see I have few offers in Swap lease may be I will stick to it

I wonder if you could tell me how its a terrible deal,I am not an expert in leasing so giving some light may help me with next lease.Because same config Q7 is leasing 960-985 I know few guys who lease Q7’s

Here is a deal that was posted a couple of days ago:

Premium Plus, Vision, 20” 2 tone Wheels

**MSRP: $59060
**Selling Price: $53658
**Monthly Payment: $600 + 50 (tax)
**Down Payment: $1800 (dmv, tax + ~$400 in CCR)
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: None
**Acquision fees: 0

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 10k
**MF: 0.00145 (US Bank)
**Residual: $34850

Tax rate: 8.25%, CA

1 Like

There have been a number of Q7 P+ deals shared here in the mid $600s a month on a 36/10 lease. Not to brow beat you further but if you really need to offload it I would sell it

1 Like

To be fair, all the deals in the $600s were on the 2.0T, not the 3.0T. Also, this deal is in Texas, so OP paid tax on the entire sales price. With that said, the OP needs a larger incentive, especially with this being a 42month term.

3 Likes

Is it premium plus 3.0 ?

This might be even worse than the Accord guy…

1 Like

The most expensive msrp Q7 3.0 premium plus in the whole country on cars.com is $72,565. The total payments plus residual puts this car at 80,510. :thinking:

this is a 2.0t Q7 and through US bank.

Any numbers for 3,0 Premium plus?