Worst leases you've seen

Surely he had a lien on it?

Otherwise $8k of equity as a cap cost reduction OMG :nauseated_face:

1 Like

honestly I have no clue and hope that he did. But I would bet he had some positive equity on it

Here’s a whopper of a deal: http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2018-Volkswagen-Jetta.aspx?salid=1254284

Assuming it was a 48 month lease originally, it adds up to nearly $28,000 in lease payments…for a car with a $23,000 MSRP.

1 Like

That’s gotta be a purchase that they are trying to make it look like a lease

You can’t buy lease end protection on a finance.

Great deal on this fully loaded Jetta!

I am not sure how they make these possible.

My sister in law is leasing a base Jetta for about $460 a month. She went in by herself when she just turn 18 and she is still leasing the car at 21…

Must have been negative equity, marked up mf, and a ton of fees and services charged.

84 month lease, I guess?

2 Likes

Not too bad of a deal. Not every demo is sold at rock bottom

what? that deal is pretty terrible

You’re out of your mind if you think it’s “not too bad of a deal”

We pay a lot less than that for a brand new custom ordered one as soon as they came out.

OP is right, this is laughable

No need to create a new thread. Worst lease design you’ve seen already exists

This was on a 41k XC40 for 36/10…

@Ursus Curious as to what you think lol

1 Like

Who hires a broker to get a deal at MSRP? :wink:

3 Likes

In this case might as well sign up for their subscription model where $600 includes taxes [ I mean insurance ] and 15k miles for the XC40…

1 Like

I said the same thing, I even showed them the last XC40 deal I did which was a 43,800 MSRP but they just wouldnt budge.

Also not to go off topic, but from what I’ve been told by 4 different Volvo dealers the subscription service doesnt include taxes!

1 Like

Worst lease on an x3 m40i. Gordon from Stevens Creek BMW said this is the greatest deal I will get and when I refused he said it was insulting. Lol.

Came to them with quote for 599 and 4K drive off ( I know even that isn’t great) but cmon Gordon.

Yes my dealer confirmed that as well, taxes are not included in the $600 mo price