Please remove moderators

Please remove moderators.

Try Swap a lease…you’re not going to get many bites here.

As a fellow Clevelander, I am so sad you’re paying that much for a 3er :frowning:

This is not going to end well…

Best of luck bud, may want to try swaplease.

Due to price, location, or all of the above?

price. That’s not a very good deal, TBH. Not to be mean, but you got hosed on your deal.

1 Like

Price.

Not sure about Ohio, but these can be had fairly easily for $400-$450.

As a matter of baseline, there are many folks paying in the high 300s/low 400s here for similarly or even higher equipped 330e’s and some unicorns that were acquired as former loaners in the low-high 200s.

At $625 a month it’s going to be a nonstarter for just about anyone here.

Just to put it in perspective for others - I have X5 40e and paying $660 a month with tax in NJ
and the MSRP for that car is over $72K. I believe others have had much better deals than I thus the reason why you wont see many bites from here rather Swap as others have pointed it out.

Forget swaplease, you got screwed on your deal and I honestly don’t want someone else to get that bad deal either, why would you do that to someone. I feel like it goes against the spirit of this site and trying to hack leases. Now you are just trying to hack someone else. You messed up, live with it.

I would want to get out of that lease too, you got screwed big time

I don’t think he is trying to screw anyone. He put up a lease, obviously does not understand that he paid too much, and so is asking.

The only way the OP is going to get close to getting rid of it, is to throw money at the deal. A lot of money. I would just hold onto it, and enjoy for the next year and a half.

3 Likes

I can’t understand how someone would not understand how they paid too much. $700+ for a 330e?
But let’s say he is not trying to, the fact is that he would be, albeit inadvertently. But yeah, the only way to fix this is to throw so much money at it that at that point you might as well keep it.

Yes but you’d be surprised how many lease contracts look just like this one. The vast majority of consumers don’t know much about leasing. OP is no different and you can’t really guilt him for leasing a car he liked at a price he was willing to pay, without knowing any better. Unfortunately what that means for OP is nobody in their right mind would want to assume this lease.

3 Likes

more like waterboarded

5 Likes

Yeah, sorry buddy… Unfortunately, you won’t find any takers here for this vehicle.

Whatever else I add to my post here will be hurtful, so I’ll stop with this.

Good luck!

I’d say this post belongs in the below thread.

1 Like

Lol. I was like why would they remove the moderators.