Worst leases you've seen

easy money from people having too much money and not sure how to spend it properly

There are several CA BMW dealers on the forum. Why not go to them?

One of my friend’s friend is leasing a base Challenger SXT for $600 a month, and he put $2000 down.

1 Like

For a 2 year old 675LT :thinking:

Is there anything more humiliating at the country club than admitting you had to, gasp, lease your exotic?

3 Likes

$965 for a Q7 P+ …not even a loaded model

Edit: For 42 months

4 Likes

I am actually surprised the dealer fee is only 375. I would have figured everything would be overpriced.

I hadn’t read the fine print. $0 cap cost reduction…very hackr friendly!

I’m sure they will add a few zeros somewhere to make up for the “low” dealer fee lol

Just spoke to my uncle yesterday about his car. I never knew how bad he got robbed at the lease.
He is paying $475 a month for an Acura RDX with nav…with $5,000 down.

I think his lease goes back this year. Horrible.

Yeah, he should have leased an American car. That way he would’ve been robbed by his own.

6 Likes

Just got an email from my volvo salesman…

I have a 2018 Volvo XC90 Service Loaner with 5,395 miles on it that I did a lease for you. Stock number VV6603. Green tag sale price on the vehicle is $54,410.

MSRP: $59,705

Sale Price: 54,410 minus and additional today special of <$1,000> = $53,410!!

39 month lease is $749 + tax.

Let me know if you would like to come in for a test drive.

$749 + tax for a loaner w/5400 miles?? What a deal!!
I dunno if this qualifies for “worst,” but it’s definitely pretty bad.

Not a lease per se but JFC I want to run from this

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve been reading, and reading, and reading some more here and on different car forums in anticipation of next lease. During my reading, I saw a thread on Bimmerpost under the 5 Series forum titled “how much is your lease payment”. I thought to myself, “ah this will be a good place to set my expectations of what people are getting”.

I read the first post:

i got 2018 540i m-sport, msrp was $67k and i paid $1200 down (tags, 1st payment, fees), and my payment is $817 15k miles a year, personally i think its not that bad , what do you guys think?

Ok, not so bad,

And then the second:

M550: 3yr/10k

$87k MSRP
$9000 down
$872/month (taxes included)

Oh boy… :astonished:

And then the third:

2018 M550i
91k MSRP
3yr/ 12k
17k down
including 600 clutch and brake coverage and 879 for interior coverage
688/mo (taxes included)

:scream:
$17,000 down payment!?!?

And then followed some posts about GAP insurance, but I don’t think that’s going to help these folks!

Makes you wonder how many of those deals involved either:

A. Negative equity rolled into the lease
B. The dealers need to pay the loan shark before his legs were broken

2 Likes

https://www.mercedesbenzoforangecounty.com/new/Mercedes-Benz/2018-Mercedes-Benz-AMG+E+43-f833b5390a0e0a6b38171900214a47f5.htm

Clicking on the above link show’s me the below car. Worst deal i’ve ever seen :wink:

4 Likes

That is hilarious :joy:

I wonder if it’s eligible for Fleet

1 Like

Thats a classic. I would jump on it. Looks like a yugo.