SoCal Meetup - Sunday, Feb 26

@Alex, @Ed_Churchward, @chrisgo and I are planning to meet up in Socal for what is perhaps the first (annual?) LeaseHackr meetup.

Sunday, Feb 26th
9:30-11:00am
Located in Tustin, CA
At the 55 Freeway and 17th St exit

We’ll meet outside The Coffee Grinder coffee shop. Google maps link

All hackrs welcome

CC @michael

1 Like

Hmm, interested as this is very close to me. @Ed_Churchward did give me great advice when I got my 2017 RX350 F-Sport, but it doesn’t belong parked next to an F-Type, Ghibli or Hellcat.

@jon It totally does, it is quiet and serine inside your car which will make a nice change to the cacophony the Hellcat makes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome to park next to my F-type :relaxed:

1 Like

Enjoy it boys. Post some pics from the event.

1 Like

Whether it belongs or not, I’ll be parking a POS rental next to their cats (F type and Hell type)

In a village full of kings, its the pesant that is a king :slight_smile: dont worry about your rental. Man cant be judged by his ride.

1 Like

We are meeting to put faces behind the @ handles - cars are secondary :slight_smile: … but please bring the hellcats!

1 Like

I’m actually really excited about this - hope Michael can make it as well.

True True- I still drive my mini van- nothing beats how comfortable it is. Stray away from shallow people.

Btw- I have a project due this Monday night for work. So apologies ahead of time for super slow responses. I see I’m tagged in some posts… but I can only do so much.

1 Like

the word around the campfire is that King’s these days drive Camry SE’s… i might roll through in mine :wink:

1 Like

Or Chrysler 300 or Grand Cherokee are some the favorite vehicles of kings as written in history books.

1 Like

I’m assuming we can count you in?

I’d love to, but my wife and I just had a newborn (4 weeks old today), so it’s hard for me to say right now.

2 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:
Hopefully we will get to meet all three of you

1 Like

I wish I can join next time (this one is really close to my home, but the time won’t work for me on Feb 26)

We need an East Cost meetup - New Jersey here!

1 Like

How about today? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In the spring or summer ‘fo sho’

NY here and i got 4wd so today would be good too.

People who bought Range Rovers that came stock with summer tires are in for a nasty surprise today.