SoCal Leasehackr Meet-up! July 31 @ Cars & Coffee LA [UPDATE]

Update: Thanks all for voting! The meet-up will be at Cars & Coffee LA (Griffith Park) on the morning of July 31, 2022 at 9:30AM.

Please let us know if you intend to attend by casting a vote below. Friends and family are welcome – the more the merrier!

• Yes, I will likely join!
0 voters

Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round Lot #1
4730 Crystal Springs Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Cars & Coffee LA starts at 7 AM and runs until 10 AM. Feel free to show up any time to check out cars, but let’s plan on gathering together at 9:30 AM for donuts and coffee from the frunk of a Mach-E. :racehorse:

Precise meet-up location will be updated in this OP on the day of.

Can you believe it’s been five years since our last (known) SoCal Leasehackr meet-up?

Since then, our community has grown by a lot! We’d love to meet up again over some cars and your caffeinated morning beverage of choice.

If you’re in the area and want to meet up with your fellow Leasehackrs, let us know which dates/locations would work for you this summer! We’ll be giving out Trophy Garage stickers to LH attendees who come up to say hi (while supplies last)!

https://www.idrivesocal.com/event/enderle-cars-and-coffee/2022-08-06/

https://www.roadstr.io/malibu-country-mart-a-weekly-councours-dextravagance/

6 Likes

Women are welcome! :blush:

13 Likes

We need one for the east coast!

8 Likes

@Cody_Carter

1 Like

Pick a day and I’m in

2 Likes

I’m in. IDC where; down for a roadtrip. I might even be in FL or GA in 2nd week of Aug.

1 Like

oooh stickers, I will be down for that. The supercar sunday event will be themed “factory race car”

1 Like

Start your own thread!

IIRC from last year, the SoCal meetup thread got shut down (“not safe to meet outside whomp whomp”) but the East Coast thread kept going and going.

We’ve been meeting underground since then, in small groups — we certainly don’t need a thread, but we deserve our own.

4 Likes

Sounds like a fun time!

1 Like

It’s almost tempting to fly for a day just to show up and see everyone and fly back… :thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Oh man, not available any of those days, but will try to make it the next go around! Definitely want to go check out the C&C at Enderle!

1 Like

tempted to fly down… @28firefighter thoughts :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m in

…….

2 Likes

Would love to but just not in the cards.

2 Likes

So everyone shows up in their leased Wrangler 4XE?

7 Likes

I am gonna look so silly in my non-hybrid Jeep.

5 Likes

I know there’s animus between Dodgers and Padres, but where’s the love for San Diego? You can do it at Cars and Coffee in Rancho Santa Fe: https://www.instagram.com/ranchosantafecarsandcoffee/?hl=en

Can’t wait for Tatis to come back…Go Padres!

2 Likes

IMO San Clemente C&C seems like a lose/lose traffic compromise everyone in SoCal could live with. And Porsche restarted theirs at the Experience Center.

There is one nearly every day.

3 Likes

Let’s do one in OC and one in LA! (biased because because I’m out of town on 7/31 and Griffith park is winning)

1 Like