2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

I mentioned the VPP code to both. Dangit, I guess I should have waited.

Make sure you are comparing apples to apples for the fees (license vs DMV). Dealer #1 might be including all the fees whereas Dealer #2 might be only including the registration. Other fees that I’ve always been charged here in CA include the doc fee, electronic filing fee, tire fee ($80, $29, $8.75).

HN I believe is on the east coast (as am I) but you can come to the first ever LeaseHackr Meetup in SoCal on Sunday 2/26

Offer #3:

MSRP: $43,670
Invoice $41,136
Pricing: $34,000
Residual $22,271.70
Aquisition Fee (Bank Fee) $700
License Fee $385
Goverment Fee $8.75 Doc Fee $80
Base Payment $342.32
Drive Off $842.60

2017 Infiniti Q50
Pure White/Graphite
Premium Plus Package
(Does not include Driver’s Assistance package) but offered:
Complimentary Oil Changes for 4 Years
Unlimited Free Car Washes
Complimentary Airport Shuttle and Vehicle Storage
Tires for Life

OOH! Where is it at?? :slight_smile:

We’re meeting at a car show in Tustin that morning

I wish they offered “tires for life” on the Hellcat leases :slight_smile:

@HN308 and @Ursus

Offer #1 agreed to match MF. Updated offer:

MSRP : $46,235
Invoice price : $43,464
Selling Price : $34,700
MF rate : .00006
Residual amt : 51%
Miles / yr : 10K/yr
Months : 39
Acquisition Fee : $700
DMV fees : $451.75

According to the LH calculator:

Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $289
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $315
Drive Off: $1,617
First month’s payment incl. tax: $315
Down payment: $0
Total MSD payment: $0
Registration and doc fee: $531.75
Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $70
Acquisition fee: $700
Leasehackr Score: 13.3 years
Disposition Fee: $395
Total Lease Cost: $13,515

Sounds right based on the numbers

I’m still hanging in there but to be honest a little confused @HN308 and @Jon
The salesman sent me an email with screen caps supposedly from their actual corporate website that says even though the MSRP of this car (3.0 Sport, NOT red) is about 46, 000, the invoice is (rounded up) is 42,000 and that they are only receiving 2,600 of incentives. Is this some sort of fake site? Or is this specific model just lacking incentives? Not losing faith, just curious.

Great thread with a ton of good info.

My youngest kid is also interested in a 2017 Q50 3.0.
Since Infinity’s fiscal year-end is March 31, I am planning to help my kid with his lease negotiations in early March. My hope is that we will find a dealer that will take a loser/mini deal in order to make fiscal year-end numbers. If time is on your side, you might want to wait a month.

Is there somewhere that i can find the incentives totaling $9500 so i can have some tangible proof when asking for this giant discount off MSRP?

Many of the incentives are direct to the dealer, they don’t have to tell you or show you. But obviously hackrs want to make sure all incentives are applied to the selling price/cap cost

I won’t be in the market until the fall (current Mazda 3 lease ends in December), but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the hackrs for this super-informative thread.

I hadn’t even considered a Q50 but now I’m definitely hoping for a good deal on one later this year.

How confident are you guys that the TrueCar guarantee savings is in line with the incentives that are available in that market?

Also, is there any site that allows me to search this across many regions to find the highest savings within X miles of me? I know I can do that through Edmunds, but I’ve seen some disconnect between them and TrueCar occasionally. With TrueCar though, it’s a bit tedious typing in the zip code for the 100+ infiniti dealerships within 500 miles.

Sort by lowest price on cars dot com after filtering for the trim you want.

Or sort by “date listed - newest” and start at the bottom, assuming they will be the most negotiable.

cars.com …[20 chars]

@max_g @Ursus
It appears that the price listed on cars.com is simply MSRP, not a discounted price. Am I missing something here? I’m not trying to find a Red Sport with no options, rather which regions are offering the biggest discounts.

Some prices are listed with discounts. You can still research further by going directly to the dealers website when you see a car that you like.