Signed: NEW 2021 BMW M550i - Bernina Grey - $85k MSRP - 10% off - 36/10 - $821+tax - $1k DAS - NO MSDs

Year, Make, Model: 2021 BMW M550i
MSRP: ~$85,000
Selling Price: ~$76,500 (10% off before incentives)
Monthly Payment: $821 + tax ($899 incl. 9.5% Los Angeles tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1,000 (effectively $0 after CCA rebate)
MSDs: None
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00082 (buy rate)
Residual: 59%
Incentives: $3,250 ($1k lease credit + $750 loyalty + $1k OL code + $500 PenFed)
Region: Los Angeles
Leasehackr Score: 9.0
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Major thank you to @Clutch for helping me find this car and land this deal on the last day of the December program! Just picked her up today. I’ve been preparing to custom order a 2021 M550i for quite some time now, and these guys were able to hunt down my EXACT build in an existing inventory at a dealership in California where I live. On top of that, they got me 10% off MSRP, base MF, and were able to nicely stack all the incentives we had available to us. The car is a very unique build and on top of that, it has a bunch of goodies from the dealer I didn’t even know about (most notably, ceramic tints & black wrapped roof to match the shadowline trim). Definitely excited for this one and can’t wait to drive it this week! Thanks again @Clutch and the LH community for all the help!

32 Likes

Congrats! The LCI updates really freshen the look of the car.

2 Likes

Thanks, @michael! Yes, they really do!

1 Like

Great deal and great looking car. Congrats.

1 Like

@ZZAutoDeals congratulations on this beautiful new ride. The pleasure was all ours truly. Glad you were able to get the exact car you wanted. Personally we love that bernina gray and its truly a head-turner. May you drive it in good health and enjoy it. Thank you for the kind words. :pray:t2: Waiting for some more pictures!

1 Like

Love that color! Nicely done :ok_hand:

2 Likes

2x 740is

1x M550i

What’s next a 8 GC? :grin:

Enjoy the sick new ride in my absolute favorite color!

1 Like

Congrats!

I do like that black roof as well. I didn’t notice it until I read it, but that’s a nice touch.

10% with full OL and Penfed is tremendous.

2 Likes

Boston furiously taking notes for own build

4 Likes

Now you Just need to get some tint on those front windows to match it up to the back!

2 Likes

I was just gonna say… why would they leave the front untinted? :thinking:

Beautiful car tho and perfect example of utilizing rebates/incentives and post sale rebate

1 Like

California law makes you do it that way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cali says you can’t tint the front at all? Here in MA, we aren’t supposed to go darker than 35% on the fronts but I’ve never gotten pulled over for it and all my cars have had 15%. Just like how a car looks when the tint matches throughout.

1 Like

Yup, except limos or livery cars.

Lol I wondered if I was the only one that noticed. Then again, the other two were a lot cheaper. What can you say? Man likes his cars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, thank you all! An M8 doesn’t sound like a bad idea LOL. Kidding aside, while it might seem like the car collection is growing, I’m sadly going to have to let my white 740i go now to make room for this :frowning:

The only two mods I have coming up for this bad boy are (1) front tints (yes, sadly CA law allows no tints on the front windows at all), and (2) body color painted front reflectors from IND.

2 Likes

We will get you in an M8 @ZZAutoDeals :smiley:

2 Likes

State law says you can’t tint below 80% transparency on the front windows. You’ll see a lot of folks who tint below that and roll the dice regardless.

1 Like

Same with not running front plates in NY/NJ/CA, WYGD.

1 Like

I have two BMW classics and a Tacoma; but my wife complains every time I mention I want to lease an X3M. :expressionless:

1 Like

Look I’m the worst person on this forum to ask for relationship advice, Land Rover or Volvo ask away!
:upside_down_face:

1 Like