Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

I mis spoke. I meant to say same for every person at that event.

You cannot combine PenFed with OL code. I’ve confirmed with multiple dealers.

Anyone who claims otherwise probably had a dealer just apply an extra $500 off, or the dealer ended up eating the $500 once the deal was finished processing on the backend.

Some recent discussion here:2021 BMW 540xi $77K MSRP $645/M $2400DAS - #16 by IAC

2 Likes

@ZZAutoDeals @Bluemkn57cars

Was it one of you guys who applied both and they were also shown as incentives not discount on your contract?

I’ve had dealers do both. Two times I’ve had dealers apply either $500 or the full $1k OL as an incentive/rebate, and all the other times they have used the OL code to discount the selling price. I’d much rather have the latter though because when they use it as a rebate it gets taxed.

Did you use Penfed and OL at the same time?

Yes in both scenarios. For example, in my 2021 M550i deal below, I used both PenFed and OL and they applied both as rebates:

In the 2021 540i deal I helped negotiate, they applied PenFed as a rebate and OL as a discount off selling price:

3 Likes

So does it vary by dealer or what (they just eat the $500)? So many conflicting info here.

Yes it just depends on the dealer and whether or not they want to give up another 500.

OL codes are name locked.

You can just sign up for one in any city and email bmw NA that you didn’t get an email. I did this past 3 times and it works

2 Likes

Which email did you send to?

OLs are region locked these days as well, so signing up in a random city/region will not work

1 Like

I used Ohio OL code in NC last year and it worked.

https://crsummeronsales.eventsbmw.com/#rsvp

For selected markets ! OL code received in email within 5 mins.

1 Like

Worked for me, thanks! Used my NY zip code and chose a PA dealer and got the code.

Got one thanks! Do all of them expire November 30th?

Maybe. The OL code I received for the event at Tobay Beach in NY is good through Feb 28, 2022.

I just signed up for the UDE in Santa Anita Park (Southern Calif) for Sept 18 - will I get the $1000 OL code ?

You will have to check in to get one, so you have to be there. It might take a day or two after you checked in.

1 Like

Confirming this worked. I’m pretty sure you don’t have to actually do the test drive for the code to be valid, right?

1 Like

You can check in and then leave or just do street drives.

1 Like