Signed: NEW 2021 BMW M550i - Bernina Grey - $85k MSRP - 10% off - 36/10 - $821+tax - $1k DAS - NO MSDs

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice car and sweet deal! I put in an order for an m550 on NYE too. I’ve been told over and over again from my dealer that I can’t stack OL with USAA/PenFed, wonder if that’s a new development that you can? I’ll have to see if I can snag an OL before my car is delivered…

I’m holding you to it! :wink:

1 Like

Nice, congrats! I was under the same impression, but this dealer made it happen. The OL code I had was from the Drive to End Hunger Event.

1 Like

Can’t get enough of the color!

12 Likes

Love the color also. What color is the interior?

2 Likes

Cant get enough​:drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

It’s Black Nappa!

1 Like

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not pairing that gorgeous exterior with cognac. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

OP’s got a looker…

But cognac all the way!! :grin:

2 Likes

How many basketballs have to die before BMW discontinues that horrendous interior color?

2 Likes

Hah! I personally like Cognac with exterior colors like Alpine White, but I agree it would not go well with this exterior. Coffee from the X5 on the other hand…

Gasp How dare you good sir?!?!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ufh :drooling_face:

1 Like

I personally like BMW Cognac interiors, goes really well with dark exteriors IMO. Fite me :wink: However, I decided against Okapi brown in my new Q3 at the last moment, went with more sensible black LOL

3 Likes

I had an X3 loaner with cognac interior last week.

It’s really hard to concentrate on driving with the constant, overwhelming nausea.

I hate mocha also, but for the right price on the car I could deal with it, but Ken’s grundle… that’s a hard pass.

2 Likes

Now you’ve really crossed the line :hot_face:

3 Likes

3 Likes

We should really let @ZZAutoDeals get back to his afterglow.

1 Like