Signed: 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude. $496/month, $496 DAS (effective $400/month)

, , ,

Sold my 2018 GC to ALgo for $3200 positive equity and decided to use the funds to upgrade to a higher trim. It was delivered about an hour after the old one was hauled off:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Jeep GC High Altitude, Slate Blue
MSRP: $54,180
Sell price: 1% under invoice from Affiliate pricing (through my job)
Monthly Payment: $496
Drive-Off Amount: $496
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00007
Residual: 52%
Incentives: $8,250
Region: NY Tri State
I couldn’t get the calc to match perfectly, also the DAS was about $1200, but the dealer covered the amount above 1st month (about $700)
Leasehackr Calculator Link

Some notes: After factoring in the $3200 that I’ll use towards this lease, as well as the $250 from BonusDrive, the effective payment for me is $400.
Also, normally 1% under invoice isn’t considered very strong, but inventory is very tight now. $8250 in rebated helped a lot, too. Having Grand Cherokee loyalty got me like $3000 in rebates alone.

8 Likes

Looks awesome. Enjoy your ride

1 Like

I’d make a Jeep joke but it’d feel too cheap. Congrats and enjoy!

1 Like

Looks great! Wish these had better passive safety then I’d have one.

This was has Adaptive cruise with stop, lane keep, lane dep warning, blind spot, rear cross traffic alert, Parallel and Perp Park–Assist with Stop, Advanced Brake Assist

Those are all active safety features.

Oops I didn’t realize that

Which dealership did you get it from?

Question im in the nyc area looking for a grand cherokee limited due you guys think it’s possible to get one in the $330-$380

Not commenting on the deal since I don’t know the current JGC that well, but that’s not how effective payments work. The money you received from selling your previous vehicle is cold hard cash. It is literally money in your own bank account.

It is not an OEM- or state-sponsored or third-party post-sale rebate that was tied to getting the new lease, such as Bonus Drive. Those are the only rebates that should be considered in the ‘effective’ monthly payment.

:point_up_2:If anything it would go towards the effective payment of the one you sold to get the $3200

Think it Possible to get one of theses in 350-400 range got offer 433 for a limited

Ya, I mean there’s a few ways to look at it. However, I put the money in a sep bank account and will draw from it to pay for the new lease, so for all intents and purposes, it’s lowering my effective monthly.
But ya, it doesn’t literally lower the monthly. @aronchi suggested to me that since I only realized this windfall from the old car in order to get the new one, it could be considered to lower the new payment for my purposes.