2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4. $530 monthly. What do you think of the deal?

Hey! Just checking on this offer I got for an Overland. Let me know what you think. Cheers!

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4
MSRP: $53825
Monthly Payment: $530
Drive-Off Amount: $3621
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:I have to get it…
Residual:53%
Incentives:$5750
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Seems high, just based on the fact that it is effectively $630 pm on a 53k sticker. Plus it is a 2020, and a pretty old and dated platform. Need to find out what the selling price is in addition to the MF, but for that much monthly I would be looking for something newer/nicer personally.

1 Like

@Bensbenz65 Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated

What state are you in? What do you drive now? I got $496 with $496 DAS on a $54k High altitude with 12k miles per yr 36 months

2 Likes

@gc2a Beautiful car. Congrats. We’re looking for the Slate blue as well. We have a Q5 lease now. We’re in CT but we may go to NY for the car. Would you mind sharing your lease sheet so I can try to get a similar deal. Thanks!

Went back to the dealer and got it down to $2k drive off, $497 per month. What do you guys think? Thanks!

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4
MSRP: $53825
Monthly Payment: $497
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:Id have to get it…
Residual:53%
Incentives:$5750
Region: Northeast

Effective $537 on an Overland without Loyalty is a much better offer than before. It’s hard to say what exactly the ‘take now’ price would be, as the market isnt aggressive at all these days. IMHO its a fair offer, and if you are good with that rate, then take it. Again, the really strong deals require loyalty, so you may do even better when this lease is up!

Awesome. Thanks! It looks good to me, appreciate your feedback. How are you liking the car? We’re deciding between this and the XC90 momentum.

lol I love it, its a nice little upgrade from the Laredo I came out of

Nice. Thats great. Do you have the protech II? If so, how do you like it? I do a lot of 2+ hour drives and the adaptive cruise control will be a nice addition.

Yes I do have it and its fantastic. I also have air suspension which is nice

:+1: Much appreciated. If I come home with it Ill send an photo. Thanks!

Pretty sure you can get a nicer car for that money.

@max_g Thanks for the input. What do you suggest? We were also looking at the XC90 & Q7, but from what I can tell, Im having to pay 100+ more per month for either.

Depends on your personal circumstances such as whether you qualify for loyalty or conquest, etc and whether you can do MSD.

Look at the Marketplace and Shared Deals sections to narrow down which cars could be a good fit for your personal circumstances

1 Like

Have/had both. 2017 GC Hemi and a 2016 and now 2019 XC90 T6 RD. I would take the Volvo over the GC. The GC feels its age, it is more capable offroad and probably seems like it has more features “air suspension, cooled seats” but the reality is the Volvo is just a more modern cars. The XC90 comfort is by far better, I have driven both from NJ to Maine and there is not competition between the two, the Pilot assist on the Volvo makes long drives so much easier. The only reason I went for a 2020 JLU instead of a new GC was that the GC just felt old after having a 2014, and a 2017. And when I was looking for a new Jeep, the dealers in NJ did not really want to discount a V8 overland, ended up buying the JLU in PA and was offered a decent deal on an Overland but I couldn’t do it.

1 Like

Not sure how to put my post here for you like @gc2a did. I got a high altitude last month and my numbers could be good reference for you although mine was a demo.

1 Like

That’s good deal. My friend signed up lease yest on limited x 499/ 3500 das 10k/42 months

1 Like

You guys are all awesome. I got a great deal on my Q5 a few years ago and feeling pretty good about this time around. Cheers all!

I just leased 3 Grand Cherokee Limited’s the other day. Steps for FCA lease:

1. See if your company qualifies for Affiliate Rewards through FCA (1% below invoice) Affiliate Company List
  2. GC’s currently lease well on 42/10 through Chrysler Capital. The MF is basically 0%
  3. Ask them what rebates are through US Bank and Ally as well as Chrysler Capital as this varies month to month.
  4. Put no more than first month down. If you total the car, you don’t want to eat the downpayment.
1 Like