Struggling finding a good lease deal in Socal for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X

Hackrs,

I’ve been a lurker for a few months and just recently started seriously fishing for a good lease deal for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X 2020. I would prefer a few options but literally just trying to get payments under $500 a month at this point. I keep seeing peoples success stories of getting them around $450/$475 and have no clue how. I’m getting quoted usually around $600 or greater. Would love to get that 1% lease.

I’m trying to get all the details laid out in email before walking in but haven’t been able to get the dealers to budge much on their price. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My credit is at 705. See below for the terms I’m looking for.

Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X in black - any options at this point
36-39 months
12k miles a year
0 cash down
Zip code 92627

Has anyone else been having similar issues in Socal? Usually the dealer discounts are like 1-3k max and I believe there are $4,500 in incentives this month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone getting sub $500 right now either qualifies for the GC loyalty (if still around for October) which took off an additional couple thousand depending on the trim level or went through a different bank that accepts purchase incentives in addition to lease incentives.

That’s unfortunate. Are the incentives just not as good compared to earlier in the year?

GC Loyalty is like 3k in rebates alone. I just got a 54k High Alt for $496 but had 8500 in rebates

This would be my first Jeep, don’t think I would qualify even if it was available. Although my dad did purchase one maybe 12 years ago.

Do you work at any of these places? Affiliate Rewards

A second tip… if you can settle for a Limited, they have much better numbers. The Limited X does not lease well. I would try to find a loaded limited to your liking.

And lastly, find a dealer with the most 2020 GC’s on their lot within a 100 mile radius of you. They will be SIGNIFICANTLY more motivated. @PointBlank

You should be able to get a lot nicer car for $500 than a GC

Totally agree. I got into Limited’s at $370+tax sign and drive. A ton of car for that money. In the $500-$600 range, it’s a totally different ball game. To each their own though.

For example if OP has Costco and Conquest (any brand) there’s a loaded XC60 in the Marketplace for $395 + tax with $1,500 and MSD DAS.

No, but I do work for a General Contractor who has worked with companies on that list if that matters? I’m really not a fan of how the Limited’s look. My second choice would be a 80th Anniversary addition but those are just hitting the lots so probably not any good deals for a while.

I do have Costco, but this would be my first lease.

I think you can own any car and it qualifies for Conquest… check out Volvo brokers in the Marketplace to confirm

I’ll look into it. I only owe my last two payments on my current car, but I was trying to get in a new one before paying it off. I’m on the border of just over 700 credit and didn’t want to drop below if that loan is completed and lowers my score. I’m also trying to sell that car privately to make an extra couple grand. Dealerships would only value it at 3k.

Got another question. Is it best to apply for Chrysler Capital online and bring that to dealerships so they don’t add any APR or Money Factor?

Where are you guys seeing this grand Cherokee loyalty incentive?

GC Limited X’s have very low residuals, there are no 1% deals on them right now

Try working a deal on a trailhawk. RVs aren’t as bad

I actually don’t mind a low residual that much. There is a good chance I will be taking the buyout option.

There is also this vehicle available to purchase instead of lease but I have heard they are one of the worst dealerships to work with. I would need to bring a trained professional with me to negotiate lol. Every review says they don’t take outside financing, add 4k of “dealer installed items” and try and force you to take extended warrantee. If I was able to purchase it for the listed net cost +TTL I would be able to purchase it for $500 payments with 7k down (selling my current car for 5k).

https://www.hbchryslerdodgejeepram.com/new/Jeep/2019-Jeep-Grand+Cherokee-orange-county-8460cb8c0a0e0ae7363da7a57b8224a5.htm

I am in the same boat as you with the X.

The best deal I have gotten for 36mo/10k is $482 and $2500 das (taxes and fees included) on a car whose MSRP is $50,240. Which is still out of my budget and not a great deal. I don’t have GC loyalty and thats killing me.

Also I am NYC based. The search continues …