Signed 2020 BMW 740i Loaner - $93k MSRP - 28% off - 36/10 - $598+tax - $0 DAS - NO MSDs - Shipping Included

Year, Make, Model: 2020 BMW 740i (Loaner with 3,800 miles)
MSRP: $92,995
Selling Price: $67,000 (28% off before incentives)
Monthly Payment: $598.xx + tax ($655.xx incl. 9.5% tax in Los Angeles)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
MSDs: None
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00122 (raised from 0.00082)
Residual: 54% (less mileage adjustment for loaner @ $0.30/mile)
Incentives: $3,750 ($3k loyalty + $750 lease to lease)
Region: Los Angeles (purchased from East Coast dealer)
Leasehackr Score: Last I checked it was about 13.1 (but who cares!)
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Story: It took me a couple of weeks to secure a deal like this, but it was worth it! I’ve seen a few unicorn stories about 740i demos/loaners on here, so I thought I would give it a shot. I don’t consider my deal a “unicorn” but I do consider it pretty darn good. It took about 20-25 emails to different dealers across the U.S., about a dozen phone calls, lots of rejections and ignored emails/calls, lots of digging, lots of HW, and the invaluable help and guidance of fellow LeaseHackr @Clutch - thank you so much! In the end it all worked out. I’m in Los Angeles, so this type of deal was impossible to land with a CA dealer. I ended up scoring the deal with an East Coast dealer (please do not ask for the name as they asked me not to share, and they cannot duplicate the deal in any event). They INCLUDED SHIPPING in the deal, which was phenomenal. The only thing I have to end up paying for given I am in CA is a smog test and the license/registration (approx. $800 total), so I consider that to be my “drive off.” It’s possible I just got lucky and this dealer had to offload this car because no other dealer even came close to this price and most laughed at me when I told them what kind of discount I wanted. Overall I feel great about the deal. I just received the car and I absolutely love it!

Second 740i Lease: Signed (Encore): 2020 BMW 740i Loaner - $93k MSRP - 30.5% off - 36/10 - $570+tax - $0 DAS - NO MSDs - Shipping Included

30 Likes

Congrats on an amazing deal. Well done :clap:

3 Likes

Deff an amazing deal given the current climate! Must have been a southern east coast dealer since no xdrive.

1 Like

Thanks! Believe it or not the car was originally from California and somehow ended up in the East Coast. Now it’s coming back here. I was actually surprised at first that it’s not xDrive since most cars in the East Coast are.

Sounds like a brass hat corporate executive ride with the location swaps.

Welcome to the club! Congrats on scoring the 30%+ off total price 7 series group. (I’m not the president just a member :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats. Would you share rough text of email that landed this beauty? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats!!! :confetti_ball::balloon::tada:

1 Like

Great deal and it’s a RWD. Double win :clap:

1 Like

Why is that a double win?

2 Likes

Because rwd Bmw’s are slowly dying and it used to be the trademark of the brand.

2 Likes

unnamed (2)

8 Likes

I am jealous

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Photos added.

2 Likes

That looks amazing.:rocket:
Congrats !

1 Like

Fantastic deal! Congrats :grinning:

1 Like

Lmao ^ oh boy

2 Likes

Saw a couple of posts on here that have since been moved to Off Topic Landfill, asking about the dealer info. Normally I would gladly share that, but my SA asked me not to share it (for obvious reasons). If anyone needs help/tips though on how I approached the dealer, what I said, etc., I’m more than happy to share my experience (as I already have with several fellow hackers who have DM’d me). Update on the car - recently tinted it with ceramic tints (15/20/30) and removed front plates.

8 Likes

Great deal. Congratulations and enjoy the car!

1 Like

That would be helpful if you don’t mind posting publicly. I’m also curious what made that dealer stand out as worth approaching, or was it simply a matter of numbers… Trying enough dealers.

1 Like

This is an amazing picture

1 Like