Signed (Encore): 2020 BMW 740i Loaner - $93k MSRP - 30.5% off - 36/10 - $570+tax - $0 DAS - NO MSDs - Shipping Included

Year, Make, Model: 2020 BMW 740i (Loaner with 3,500 miles)
MSRP: $92,995
Selling Price: $64,600 (30.5% off before incentives)
Monthly Payment: $570.xx + tax ($625.xx incl. 9.5% tax in Los Angeles)
Drive-Off Amount: $0
MSDs: None
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00122 (raised from 0.00082)
Residual: 53% (less mileage adjustment for loaner @ $0.30/mile)
Incentives: $3,000 loyalty
Region: Los Angeles (purchased from East Coast dealer)
Leasehackr Score: 13.7
Leasehackr Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Story: As many of you may have already seen, I recently posted a deal I scored in late October on a 2020 740i from an East Coast dealer (link below). I kept a good relationship with the sales manager and was lucky enough to score a second one for the parents a couple of weeks ago, with a lower payment than my first! Unfortunately for November, the residuals dropped 1% and the lease-to-lease rebate went away, so although the discount off MSRP before incentives is 2.5% more this time around, the overall monthly payment is only $28 less. Once again, this was a true sign and drive with shipping included in the deal. I only had to pay for the registration and smog (approx. $800 total). Silver was not anyoneā€™s first choice, but I have to say, it looks a lot better in person and will look even better with tints. We just received the car a week ago, but have barely driven it. Looking forward to more drives!

Once again, I am unable to provide the name of the dealer as they have asked me not to share (for obvious reasons). I am happy to answer questions and provide people advice, tips, etc. based on my experience, as I have already done with my first deal, but I just cannot share the name of the dealer out of respect for their request not to.

First 740i Lease: Signed 2020 BMW 740i Loaner - $93k MSRP - 28% off - 36/10 - $598+tax - $0 DAS - NO MSDs - Shipping Included

29 Likes

With this discount Iā€™m already in love with those grills. Congrats. :beers:

2 Likes

madlad

10char

1 Like

Lol boom there goes your inbox! Great deal!

3 Likes

this is just NASTY! bravo.

1 Like

Wow. Amazing deal! For that price Iā€™d take pretty much any color. Silver looks decent with the grille.
Best of luck with the car!

1 Like

You stole it watch out for the cops

1 Like

Way to set unrealistic expectations! Congrats

1 Like

this is share a deal sub forum not tease a deal , hook me up please, i been needing a 7 series baaaaad lol

1 Like

No one here needs a 7 series.

9 Likes

Teach me yoda

1 Like

But with numbers like these, the want is certainly strooooooooooong

1 Like

want <> need

Iā€™d have to agree and disagree. I never thought I would ā€œneedā€ a 7 Series until I got it and realized how practical it is when you have two car seats (one forward facing and one rear facing). The amount of room in the back seats is just unreal. Now I canā€™t go back to any other car. So moving forward, Iā€™d say I need a 7 Series. And of course, with numbers like these, most anybody would want a 7 Series too.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll double down, being 6ā€™2 the seats in the 7 series are amazing, 5 series is doable, 3 series is not doable.

I can see the benefits to having more space, but heā€™s right most people want a 7 series or S class, they usually donā€™t actually need it, aside from diplomats, luxury car services, etc etc

1 Like

The ā€˜peasant blockersā€™ and legroom was REALLY nice in the 750i.

3 Likes

Peasant blockersā€¦I will now and forever refer to them as such! That is fantastic, you need to copyright that! HA

3 Likes

You only drop those ā€œpeasant blockersā€ down when one needs to ask their fellow distinguished traveller if they have any Grey Poupon.

5 Likes

My kid prefers tints to the peasant blockers lol I said I got them because of you!! :rage::rofl:

But 7-seriesā€¦ may be a little hard to reach back to them from the front. First world problemsā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

Theyā€™re motorized :grin:

1 Like