Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

it could be a while. mazda has been having severe production problems.

Thanks Mike

hi
looking for a santa fe sel with convenience & premium package
zip code 91307
10k/36months

This looks like a great lease. I just got quoted by email for a 2021 Q8 Premium. 36/7,500 .00228 MF, no down, $3168 drive off, $71,740 full price. $1288 monthly. Yikes…

Glad I found this site. Any brokers want to help with this?

I’m looking for a 2022 X3 M40i fully loaded custom order deal that is available to ship to North Carolina.

I am not available to pick up out of state.

Please let me know if there are any brokers that could help me secure a deal.

Prefer to finance/cash

Trying to lease a Mazda CX9 Touring w/ Premium and trying to go through a broker. Didn’t really see any ads on the marketplace for mazda brokers. Does anyone know any within the region or out of state that can help me get one? I have less than 4 days to aquire an SUV which is why id rather go through a broker and save time rather than do the research myself.

Any advice/tips/recommedations would be appreciated!

Hello guys. I am not looking for a new car but I am looking to takeover a lease for 2019-2020 BMW 440i coupe with M sport package. I live in California, Bay Area. Let me know if you have one. Thanks

Looking for a broker with local deals here in Florida that can do a custom order on a Audi for me. Anybody on here can help with that?

@Bacons_C.C

1 Like

Does anyone have a broker that can get 10 percent on 22 X3 today?

1 Like

Looking for the same

any brokers reach out to me looking for a deal on a 2021 escalade

Post some details, your location at least.

South jersey

NY 10k mi 36 mo….Looking to be under $600 per month. Which of these vehicles can I get the most bang for my buck??

1 Like

You’re not getting a Macan for that price, unless you plan to put a lot of money down.

1 Like

600 a month or under the RDX could possibly be likely but you will still have money due at signing. Stelvio macan and sq5 to be at 600 a month probably need 10k or more due at signing

Won’t be on the MDX. All dealers are MSRP+ on them. Only car that gets there is maybe a Stelvio and likely a cheapie.

You could probably get a xc60 r design for that price. It’s the more sporty xc60 but looks uglier in my opinion.

1 Like

If that’s your budget, you should be looking at a Q3, GLC or X3. Forget a Q5.