Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Im looking to desperately find help from a broker to secure a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. I’m looking to put $21,500 down on a lease and buy it out asap.

However - even with this, I keep getting screwed over by all dealerships I’ve talked to.
I’m hoping to find an X3 or X4 both would be MY22. After 20 dealerships, one today told me about the one time payment. I didn’t even know that existed - that’s how screwed I’m being.

Im looking for simply a X30i with premium package, and the basics. Nothing too crazy! I’ve looked up and down the west coast and even the midwest and lower east coast!

Paging @BMW_Dave, you might be needed here.

2 Likes

I actually messaged them a few minutes ago. Hoping they can help!

I’m not sure exactly what you’re trying to accomplish or how you’re getting screwed over.

Any BMW dealer will take your $21,500 down on an X3 or X4 lease.

What exactly is the obstacle you are encountering?

Bonus question: Why do you want to lease one of these and then immediately buy it out?

Not right away. At the end.

The obstacle isn’t a dealership that allows it, but one that doesn’t screw me over with absolutely no negotiating or some absurd payment number.

The market in general is awful right now.

With the info provided it’s impossible to know if the numbers you are getting are outrageous or not, but if you are just asking for a price, they’re going to give you numbers that they hope you take.

Look in Marketplace to see what types of deals are being offered on these vehicles now.

This is also a recommended methodology for approaching this transaction to maximize your chances of success.

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!! While you’re at it, be sure to watch the LH video (How to Use Leasehackr - YouTube) to brush up on how to must efficiently use the resources here.
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

Anyone able to find a good deal on Volvo XC40 in Northeast? Not seeing anything other than 500 lease incentive and most dealers are effectively quoting off of full MSRP.

Hi everyone,
In SOCAL and looking to lease a UX250 Hybrid. Have gotten a couple of quotes from dealerships but all have been very high. I know it’s crazy times, but if anyone here can provide a quote or maybe recommend someone you’ve worked in the past it would be appreciated.

Lexus UX 250H, 10k Miles, 36 Month zip code 92592.

Thanks !

Adjusting search to include 530e, SoCal but open to shipping from anywhere.

Washington DC
AWD Mazda CX-5
AWD Volvo XC60
Prefer 24mo lease zero down
Thanks!

on what pricing expectations?

I have found one 2021 Q7 Premium 2.0 demo model. Would request a broker to negotiate on my behalf?

That’s not how this forum works.

dealers in NJ are 2.5-5k over list.

2022 civic sedan lx

And

2021 civic hatchback lx

Prefer 10k/36 zero down, thx!

Location Socal.

Mazda CX-5 GTR
Or
Mazda CX-5 Signature

10k/36 months lease

Looking to lease a Mazda CX5, 36/10, TX. Please let me know if there are any brokers who can assist. Would prefer to pick up locally if possible

Hello fellow hackers. Im going to be in the market for a new vehicle in early November. I was looking at the Mazda 3 Hatch AWD Turbo. Problem is I am not hearing of any significant decreases off MSRP. Is this because of the chip shortage or does Mazda not discount their vehicles significantly? Has anyone gotten a good deal recently? If so can you please let me know. It is never too early to start researching

There are 133 new ones in the country. You won’t get a deal on one, unless you consider MSRP a good deal, and in this environment, it is. Expect this through the remainder of the year. Now you won’t have to ask every month.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you know when the 2022 Mazdas will be arriving?