Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

GLC lease like hot trash.

A Q5 could be done under 600 too . The Q3 doesn’t lease good as well. It usually leases equally to the q5

With no money down? Maybe a base Premium.

Of course with money down. :slightly_smiling_face:base model as well.

He should go to a Tesla dealership and lease a 39,000-42,000 dollar Model Y. He will be under 600 a month definitely. No negotiations

1 Like

Show me a Model Y lease for effectively under $600/ month.

Standard range leases under 600. *** these are prices with money down****

4500 DAS 569 a month. With potential savings it’s 497

All model Y is off menu on the website but you could order it at the Tesla dealership

There’s no point in talking leases with any down payment. Else, why get a Model Y or any other car when you could get a Lambo lease for under $600/mo (with money down).

I haven’t seen any leases without having any money due at signing. The money due is mainly taxes and fees. And first month. Nothing else

You wouldn’t take a lease with taxes fees and first month due at signing? In a state with a 4%tax rate the monthly wouldn’t get affected as much as a state with a rate of 8.875%

That just shows that you are very inexperienced with leases, but continue to give bad advise.

Appreciate the kind words :kiss:

Why don’t you show me a lease in today’s market 0 DAS under 600 a month for a Q5 or MDX or a Porsche

Who said those deals were possible?

1 Like

Then what deals are possible( audi bmw Mercedes Porsche ) . Unless you have interest in leasing a Nissan Leaf

Even id like to learn from a professional like you on how I can sign a 0 DAS dealing today. I would legit buy the car if you tell me

Go search yourself.

:man_facepalming: Almost all lease deals can be structured for $0 DAS.

Ja Rule Yes GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards