Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

looking to buy a 2022 Toyota Sienna, preferably not a lot of markup
Platinum, Limited, XLE, XSE

5-10k in blessings unless you are willing to wait over a year

1 Like

Looking for a 4x4 Yukon XL in SoCal. Loaded SLT or Denali that’s not crazy marked up which is tough. Ideally a diesel, but those have become unicorns these days.

send @Clutch a message he can help you out

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Looking for Sprinter diesel v6 4x4

All over MSRP then? Recommend any dealers?

I’m looking to Purchase Lexus LS 600 and Mercedes EQS. New only!
I’ll make it worth your wild if you can find me these cars.

Looking for a 2022 f-pace 250s which doesn’t have every microscopic add on. I have one at msrp but wondering if anybody on here can do better than msrp?

Don’t know where are you located but in SoCal, most dealers should have EQS 450 in stock or with very little wait time with a mark-up. I see some dealers are rolling in 580 and AMGs, those are probably either reserved and/or with a steep mark-up.
LX 600 needs to be ordered. I know Longo Lexus does not charge over MSRP, the downside is that everyone knows that, so they are backed up with orders. If you don’t want to pay over the sticker and can wait forever, you can contact them. If you want it in stock it’s impossible, or if you have to get lucky on a cancellation and/or pay a steep mark-up.
Again idk where are you located, but just want to share with you some info that I know.

I have EQS450 in stock in NorCal.

Looking for 3 Row SUV in NJ. Sub 500 if doable…

Hello. Im in the Northeast (NYC) and i am very interested in leasing/purchasing a 22 Kia Forte GT2. Anyone selling them at msrp?

Looking for a Sienna. TX area or any south central area.

look around - there are good broker deals at $5k over list.

I am at So-CAL looking for a EV lease range from $200-$300

Nothing in that range right now. Maybe if you find a Unicorn Leaf S? But even that car would disappear in 30 seconds.

Looking for a small/mid-sized sedan/hatch. (Impreza sport trim sedan, Civic Hatch, Si etc) Or possibly a 2-door wrangler.

Pretty open as far as make/model, looking for higher trim levels(or lower w/upgraded sound system package).

Been looking at Mazda 3 hatch either Premium trim in the 2.5L (open to manual) or 2.5T. Open to any color except Polymetal Gray and Platinum Quartz. Preferably red interior.

Located in OR, 97124. 10/12k miles. Willing to drive within 150 miles to pick up.
Under $400/month – can flex for the right vehicle/trim/color. Willing to finance if that makes more sense as well.

Continuing the discussion from Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3:

1. Year/Make/Model:
    Infiniti Q80
  2. Term/Mileage
    10k miles/ year
  3. Region/State
    Chicago, IL . Willing to travel.
  4. Preferred method of contact
    forum message
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    None
  6. 750+ credit score.

Beautiful car. I’m in the market for a Genesis in the coming months. Recommendations for a Genesis broker in the Northeast region?

Looking for an X3, 330e, or 330i in the next 30 days. Preferrably black, grey, or blue. In Texas but open to shipping or flying in to grab vehicle, if needed.

Have military and tier 1 credit.

Looking for an EFFECTIVE Monthly Payment <$600 (including drive off, TT&L, fees, etc.). Thanks!

Gonna need a pretty base 330i with lender tax credits to get there

1 Like