Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

So after considering various options, I decided to lease a 2021 Civic. I would take a 2020 too, if the deal was significantly better. All I need is “a car.” I liked it when I test drove it. and I know there are some good deals out there.

But even after having gotten the MF and residual from Edmunds for my zip code, I don’t trust myself to get the best deal available – and I don’t have time to deal with it either.

So I would like to ether hire a broker to do this for me, or else there is a buying service I have used for cars in the past (I have used them for purchases but they also do leases). For a few hundred dollars, they solicit and pre-negotiate the best deals they can get from dealers in the area, and send them to the customer, who can then call the dealer and accept the deal the customer likes best. In the past, they saved me a decent amount of money (and time).

Any sense which of these options might be best? And if a broker would be best, can someone recommend a broker that deals with Hondas, in the DC/MD/VA area, and has a good reputation? I looked in the Marketplace section, but there was not much about Hondas in the DMV area.

Thank you.

Looking for a 36 month, low mileage lease deal in the 3 row SUV with heated steering as a MUST have. Location 02492

A monthly lease payment between $375-$450 but willing to go a bit higher for a bit more luxury, limit $525

Low mileage, we never go over 10k a year

Right now looking at Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring, VW Atlas SEL 2.0T but also willing to look at other brands.

3 Likes

Any good lease deals for the Audi sq8? What is a good lease price for the sq8

Hello all,
I was able to get one local dealer (NJ) to match this deal but they only have them in white with brown interiors. Are there any brokers here in the Northeast who has a blue one available? Thank you.

1. 2021 Honda Odyssey EX-L
  2. 36/10
  3. NJ
  4. Call, text, email, PM
  5. Loyalty, competitive, educator, Costco

My apologies. Thank you for moving this!

1 Like

No worries. You probably should update your post with the information that was included in the thread title.

1 Like

And @timmcclure delete the VIN/stock# from your calculator because that deal is hot. If legit I’d take that before it’s off the table.

Looking for a Carnival LX Seat package to finance if any brokers work with Kia and can work a deal. Needs to have brown interior. Open to all exterior colors except silver. White is preferred. Zip is 27513.

In Michigan. Best incentives and money factors between Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, and Toyota? Only 1/2 ton trucks please. Not picky I just want something that has a few creature comforts. Middle of the road trim level.

I am willing to take over a lease with a reasonable residual so i can buy it out. Or one that is at the end of its lease so i can take over and buy it. Best way to reach me is glasserg@gmail.com.
Thanks!

a 37,500 MSRP is going to be a completely base Big Horn 4x2 with zero options whatsoever. You’re not going to find a 4x2 anywhere near the northeast. Cheapest you’ll likely find around here is low 40’s.

Hey guys, I’m looking into leasing a 2021 RR Sport SVR in Orlando. Does anyone have any leads on good deals there?

Hi, good afternoon. Can anyone pinpoint me to any RR brokers on here? Located in Central NJ. Thanks!

Looking for BMW m340i xDrive
Portimao Blue or black
Must have premium, and HK sound
Midwest region (Milwaukee/Chicago)
12 or 15k
Qualified for loyalty, T1 credit, 2k DAS
Any Midwest brokers have anything?

Thanks!

1. X3 M40i
  2. 36/10
  3. SoCal - CA
  4. DM here
  5. New to leasing but excellent credit and okay with MSDs, I would instantly jump for a demo deal if thats a thing with this trim.

Hi looking for a great lease deal on a Kona EV located in MA.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020/2021 Highlander XLE
  2. Term/Mileage: Purchase not lease
  3. Region/State: South, Louisiana specifically but can drive to neighboring state
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Costco Member, Highest Tier Credit Score,

Any Mercedes Benz brokers in the northeast region?

2021 GLC AMG Couple
Looking to lease
Will do Max MSD
Please contact me.
Zip 06511 CT

Thanks

Hi
I live in oregon but ok with having it shipped.

Make and Model : 2021 gmc 1500 Sierra Denali duramax -diesel 4WD crew cab short box
• Color: Dark Sky Metallic or black metallic. I am flexible but not white or red
• Extra options : Denali Ultimate Package
• Miles per year & Lease term: 10/24 or 10/36. whichever is better- if you can provide both that would be great
Not sure what incentives if any i would qualify for.

Having a really tough time finding something reasonable in Oregon. so I’m just looking for a fair price. would pay a broker fee. Thanks

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: X3m or X3 m40 or X6m or X5m

Looking for X3m or X3 m40 or X6m or X5m to take over or buy out if the #s are good.

I am a newbie if I posted this in the wrong place let me know.

1 Like