Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Anyone know of a dealer accepting GM supplier code on an Escalade ESV purchase anywhere in the Southeast?

You expect anyone to sell you an Escalade at invoice with supplier on top?

1 Like

Where did I say that?

An Escalade ESV has about $4,000-4,500 between invoice and MSRP. GM Supplier price is right around invoice price (give or take a few hundred dollars) but then the dealership gets about $1,600-2,000 back from GM.

Right. No one will sell an Escalade at invoice now. And supplier is 1% below invoice.

But they’re not really selling it at “invoice” because of the kickback they get from GM. I got a Yukon in February for 10% off sticker and those are selling at or above sticker as well…figured i’d ask if anyone was taking GMS. No expectations.

1 Like

Hello,

I am looking to order 2023 Kia Carnival SX Prestige. Anyone here is taking orders for 2023 Kia Carnival? I am in midwest (IL).

Thanks

same, i got 15% off my BMW x5 order (6 weeks wait) in March of 2022, when some folks are asking 10k over sticker.

there are deals to be had, just have to do some work to find it.

1 Like

Did anyone lease Acura Integras in SoCal? Curious about how these things are priced. My current lowest is MSRP + $590 bs accessories. Don’t know if anyone can get it at MSRP or below. I see a broker in NJ offering 2.5% off, don’t know if socal here we can have the same kind of discount.

Looking for lease for Glc 350 or Glc coupe.
In California.
I finish my lease on the BMW X3 and the 330i (if someone interesting to buy)

Wow you got a 1st year Integra for MSRP?

Yeah kind of. It’s technically $590 over, but it’s with accessories—a protection pack. It’s a manual too.

this isn’t difficult. i posted integras at a discount last week.

Yes but you aren’t in CA, which is red hot for those kind of cars. So $1700 ADM in shipping? :slight_smile:

Acura of Oxnard told me they were at msrp on all their cars when they baited me on a 06 gto supercharged for 11k :clown_face:

Hi Looking for a Kia Carnival in the NYC Region

Hello. I am looking to Buy a Kia Carnival in the NYC Tri State area. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance.

Looking for a Land Robert Discovery S or R-dynamic S order. I have a local dealer that will do MSRP. They are large but have no line of site on when allocations will be provided and there are a few on the wait list. Can anyone beat MSRP or have more certainty on timing? Located in NC.

Almost anyone will do MSRP on orders, but almost no one has allocations. So don’t expect anything better than MSRP.

One of the issues you may run into, while I’m not sure it’s mandated, JLR dealers are heavily discouraged & I believe disincentivized to sell to someone more than 150 miles from the dealer. Even more so in the current environment when it’s guaranteed to get a local sale.

If I’m wrong on this point hopefully someone corrects me shortly.

Thank you both!