Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I am at So-CAL looking for a EV lease range from $200-$300

Nothing in that range right now. Maybe if you find a Unicorn Leaf S? But even that car would disappear in 30 seconds.

Looking for a small/mid-sized sedan/hatch. (Impreza sport trim sedan, Civic Hatch, Si etc) Or possibly a 2-door wrangler.

Pretty open as far as make/model, looking for higher trim levels(or lower w/upgraded sound system package).

Been looking at Mazda 3 hatch either Premium trim in the 2.5L (open to manual) or 2.5T. Open to any color except Polymetal Gray and Platinum Quartz. Preferably red interior.

Located in OR, 97124. 10/12k miles. Willing to drive within 150 miles to pick up.
Under $400/month – can flex for the right vehicle/trim/color. Willing to finance if that makes more sense as well.

Continuing the discussion from Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3:

1. Year/Make/Model:
    Infiniti Q80
  2. Term/Mileage
    10k miles/ year
  3. Region/State
    Chicago, IL . Willing to travel.
  4. Preferred method of contact
    forum message
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    None
  6. 750+ credit score.

Beautiful car. I’m in the market for a Genesis in the coming months. Recommendations for a Genesis broker in the Northeast region?

Looking for an X3, 330e, or 330i in the next 30 days. Preferrably black, grey, or blue. In Texas but open to shipping or flying in to grab vehicle, if needed.

Have military and tier 1 credit.

Looking for an EFFECTIVE Monthly Payment <$600 (including drive off, TT&L, fees, etc.). Thanks!

Gonna need a pretty base 330i with lender tax credits to get there

1 Like

Looking to buy/lease option on 2022 Nissan Armada SL or Platinum. I am located in the Chicago.

Thanks,

Post in Wanted Part 3 if you want anyone to see it.

Does anyone know a Kia dealer willing to do MSRP on the Sportage Hybrid EX or SX model? I found one in CT, but they wont have the car for over a month. Willing to drive up to three hours for it from central NJ.

Looking for a Service/Executive DEMO X4. I have a 2020 X4, 18k miles, 11 months remaining. Dealer is offering me a deal right now but I don’t want to pay full or slightly discounted MSRP. Looking for a courtesy vehicle/executive demo that can have a bigger MSRP discount. Looking to stay under $690/mo.

No rush!

Hey all!

I’m trying to help out a friend who needs a new lease and needs it fast… Like in the next 2 weeks. They’re not really car people and are open to anything. To use his words, “I’m open to anything really, my wife just doesn’t want a sedan or a boat of an SUV.” They’ve been looking at Grand Cherokees, XC40s, Tiguans, Sorrentos, etc. As you can see, it’s sort of all over the place.

Due to the timeline we can’t do a custom order so I’m wondering what people think is the best option now for someone who is not picky. Thanks!

Someone here got a nice deal on a Alfa Romeo Stelvio for like in the 500s

@Clutch had a couple in stock Wrangler 4xes a couple days ago. May be worth checking into if they will consider a Wrangler. Plus it will likely retain positive equity throughout the lease.

1 Like

Finance a Toyota Corolla Cross, Kia Seltos, Honda HRV, etc.

Are you aware that BMW now requires loaners to have higher mileage on them now before being released to sale and tacks on a pretty substantial rv hit due to those miles making demo / loaner deals not really the value they once were?

If you have 11 months remaining and are obviously happy with the model, I’d keep it for the 11 months and then extend it the two more months BMW allows, and hope things get more favorable in the meantime. The deal they are offering on your current X4 is based on the knowing how much a new one will cost you.

1 Like

Yea in 2018

More like last week

I can’t find the other posts but the Stevios are being discounted and the post I can’t remember had a huge discount.

You are probably better off ordering your next vehicle, rather than unnecessarily beginning a new lease during the worst period of leases.

Whatever you do, don’t forget to take the equity in your current lease as a check. Don’t roll it in to your next lease as a way to play math gymnastics with yourself or let the dealer play them for you.

1 Like

Had stelvios back in 2018 for high 300s & mid 400s. You will not get one now for even high 500s when you roll in taxes, fees. Likely your looking at 600-700 monthly. For that price its insane, build quality was not great.