Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Is this available ??

@Benedetto I am interested in a XC90 T6 Mom 6S you have listed. Let me know next steps.

I though the teacher/first responder with loyalty were not stackable? Are you saying on models with a $2k Costco rebate you could potentially get $6500 back (with the Bonusdrive rebate?)

1 Like

Does the USAA member discount stack, too? the XC40s also have a 0% financing…do those stack w these other rebates? Sorry for asking about a purchase on a lease forum, but with 0% financing hard to ignore!

Hey guys, can I pull-ahead with 11 months left on a 36/10k Volvo S90 lease, if I pay the extra 2 months? Mileage is exactly in-line with 10k per year and car is in pristine condition.

Do you have any pricing on their hybrid models? XC90?

1 Like

Hello,
I’m interested in the XC40 T5 R Design you have listed. I’ve tried to email/text/DM you - what is the best way to reach you?

Any deals on M4 or M3?

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and also a first time person trying to lease a car. First of all, I apologize for stealing this post, but how do I post a question on this forum?

I am looking to lease a 2020 BMW X3 base model.
what is the MF, residual, lease and royalty incentives. zip code 91801.

Thank you for all your help!

Also, @legendsauto, Can you please give me more information on the 2020 X3 Base.

I know you don’t have any X3 availability in your sheet, please let me know as soon as you can find one. I am looking for an X3 new or demo.

Sent PM about the 330’s.

interested in the X5 loaner … can you provide some pics and options?

I sent PM last night. Can you check?

Hi
Im interested in the 330i xdrive from row 20 and row 18. can you provide more details and pictures?

I do not have loyalty
12k miles
No MSD
AREA CODE IS 11001

I am Looking for a CX-9 Touring Premium. Total with $0 DAS is how much?

Are 0 das leases possible? looking to get a cx9 grand touring with captain chairs. 12k miles. 8.375 taxes NY. Thanks.

Hi,

Does the rate apply to California? They look very attractive

Looking for a 2020 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring premium package Red Metallic AWD 12k Miles zip code 11746

Me, too!
Need 15k miles, though
Zip code 33032