⚡ Autopia MAZDA MAY 2020 Deals

I’m confused. They went up $8 and now down $11 (by today)?

$325 for a CX9 GT? I assume delivery not possible at this point?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Kone - the pricing in the sheets already reflects the $8 increase (so pricing for today will be $11 lower than whats on the sheet). I just PM’d you

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Hi there Salvatore, it is possible for us to work a deal for you and ship to GA, but the rebates for Mazda in your area are lower so the pricing you’re seeing on our sheet will be higher.

Please text us at 917-983-5377 if you’re still interested and we’d be happy to look into it!

April’s numbers are now live!
We hope everyone is doing well in these strange and difficult times!

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Hi Ahmad! Can you please text your information and zip code to 917-983-5377 so we can get a quote for you? Thanks!

Good morning Armaan! They are possible. Can you please text your information to 917-983-5377 so we can get started on a quote for you? Thanks!

Hi, when will May Mazda be released?

They just came in - please text us at 917-983-5377 with any inquiries.

Thank you

Thanks. I texted a few hours ago but haven’t received a response.

I texted as well, haven’t heard back.

Hey guys - apologies for the delay - we are a little short staffed. I will post the updated spreadsheet this evening and will get back to each of you individually.

Do you have any 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Premium Package available?

Term - 36/15
DAS - Tax, Title, Tags, Fees
Zip - 08053

Thanks.

Yes we do please text us at 917-983-5377 and let us know if you have a Mazda in the household.

Do you ever work with customers in other states? Even with shipping included, I don’t think I can get close to the deals on a CX-9 you’re offering.

Yes we do - please send a text message to Rod with your zip code

Texted you guys at the number listed above and haven’t received a response, can you get back to me asap?

What’s your area code / or number? Let me check! Apologies we are having system issues today

I’ll PM you my number!