HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

The last 3 2019 loaner units are all taken by community members.

With that said, I got 3 more 2019 330xi units all at 20% off MSRP plus incentives that applies to each individual.

I will be updating the sheet shortly.

Anyone who missed out on the last 3 units will get first bite.

Reach out to me if you are ready to lock the deal now.

1 Like

The 3 units which I mentioned in last post are updated in the sheet now. It has all information about the vehicle including color and options.

Ideally would like to deal with NY/NJ/CT/PA customers but are open to working with out of state customers as well. The out of area customers will have to jump some extra hoops and the process will take longer as the dealers are operating with one or two managers who are doing everything and no sales staff is available.

The out of state customers can do the paperwork over Docusign but will have to arrange for their own shipping.

There will be a total contact less car delivery/pickup and no Human interaction will happen. Delivery is covered within 50 miles from dealership which will not cover entire tri-state area. All cars will be sanitized and thoroughly disinfected before given to the customer.

Don’t ask for multiple colors or options. What you see in the sheet is what is available as of now.

The numbers for April are for some reason not favorable to 24 mths term as the difference is only 4% residual between 24 and 36 months so I have made changes and picked 36 months term as that is the best value.

3 series at $274/mth, $282/mth & $281/mth plus drive off and MSD.

Above numbers are with NJ tax and DMV and if you are going to register it elsewhere your taxes and DMV will apply.

Broker fees for all deals is $499

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty? If not let me know employer of all household members to check corp benefit which is equal to BMW loyalty.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

Ok adding it to vhooloo thread!

Thanks @vhooloo for your Seal of Approval.

1 Like

Last 2 2019 330xi loaners remain. Both are at 20% off MSRP before applicable incentives.

Ideal for out of state buyers, Documents can be signed via DocuSign and shipping is possible if arranged by the customer.

HN.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Got Some very good 530xi loaners at 18.5% off MSRP plus incentives and a X5 loaner as well.

As low as 338/mth plus drive off and MSD.

The car won’t be delivered but curb side pickup is an option. All you need to do is get the application in before end of the month to lock these numbers and car can be picked up in 1st week of May.

Check out the sheet below.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty? If not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
2 Likes

The 530xi loaner with loyalty or Corp Benefit and NJ tax can be had for $412/mth with Just 1st mth due at signing and $3150 in refundable MSD.

If you dont want to put MSD than its $442/mth with just $442 due at signing for a $58,6XX BMW 530xi.

Wow that 330Xi deal pencils out to $380 p/m w just 1st payment DAS.
Absolutely nuts, these cars are practically being given away.

1 Like

You are correct @M3-Fast. This is the last 2019 330xi loaner I have for now.

Sign and drive for NJ resident with BMW loyalty is $355/mth with $2800 refundable MSD. Nothing but MSD due at signing and than 35 more payments to BMW.

Sign and drive without MSD is $379/mth. Absolutely nothing due at signing and 35 more payments after that.

5 Likes

I have someone with a BMW lease expiring in November is there any pull ahead? For their Volvo lease they got a pull ahead offer but nothing from BMW corporate.

No pull ahead for bmw now.

There is no pull ahead for BMW, the only way out is transferring the lease to someone before they get in the last 6 months Of the lease term when there will be no way out.

Is any 5 series you posted comes with display key?

None of the loaners have a Display key.

Good to know thank you.

Can someone take these 530xi loaners!? It’s making me sad seeing these amazing deals sit there

1 Like

@errubi

Anyone Reaching out to me, please send the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum so i can give a proper quote that applies to your location.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty and if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
    [/quote]
1 Like

updated the sheet and added 3 more 330xi units.

1 Like

@FatehB
Anyone Reaching out to me, please send the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum so i can give a proper quote that applies to your location.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty and if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
    [/quote]