Off Topic Landfill

Am shopping for a new insurance broker. Hit me up via PM.

Hello, can I get a copy of the spreadsheet? Thanks!

Hi Cody, could I get the link for this month. Thanks!

Could I also get a link to the current monthā€™s incentives? Thanks!

Congratulations. Can you please pm me info of dealerships n contact info. Thank you

Hi Kubikdanon,
Iā€™m looking for a 2019 BMW X5 in midwest (if possible in close to Chocago) area. PM me if have any.
I can be reached at 847514567eight.

@temp1001 Which dealer on Long Island did you get this deal from?

Thanks!

I sent you a private message.

Hi,
also was interested in this deal, which dealer on Long Island?
Thanks

Link Please

Link Please.

Can I have link? Thanks!

Can I have a link? Any deals on an x7?

Link please

Link pls thank you

Can I get the link please?

You ainā€™t spanking many vettes and lambos w a BMW X5 mā€¦

something like 3.5 0-60 is respectable, throw on a dinan tune and you are probably cracking low 3s, thatā€™s good enough to beat a 580-2, a non c7 z06, probably get edged out a few car lengths by c8 . Hellcats canā€™t hold traction so you probably beat them too(redeyes as well), same thing with the camaro zl1, itā€™s about even with a trackhawk when both are stock, but regardless this is a 5000 lb suv keeping up with some of the fastest cars in a straight line. Gotta give props when itā€™s due

Itā€™s not gonna trap very well due to weight and aerdonyamics but these things are sneaky quick off the line. (so in a 1/4 mile itā€™s gonna get destroyed but on the streets without prepped surfaces and drag radials this car will be a very nice sleeper)

Props, yes. But it ainā€™t gonna beat a vette or lambo :joy:. And the next z6 vette will be a monsterā€¦

https://teeshirtpalace-production.s3.amazonaws.com/spree/images/IHT44156-BLACK-POST/large/IHT44156-BLACK-POST.jpg?1522867259