Josh - Insurance Broker Reviews

Hi all, I am making a review post for anyone who has used my service and wants to provide an honest review of the services rendered, good or bad.

If anyone has any questions, or wants to reach out, I am always available by PM.

I service the below states and charges the below fees:

States Serviced for Personal Lines (Homes + Auto + Toys + Personal Umbrella, etc) : NY, NJ, FL, PA, MA
States Serviced for Commercial Lines (Businesses, Buildings, Commercial Auto, etc) : NY, NJ, FL, TX, PA, MA, ME, DE, MD(Excluding DC), VA, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN, IL, OH, MI, NM, AZ, NV, CA.

Fees Charged for Personal Lines : $0
Fees Charged for Commercial Lines : $200 for the first year only to cover expenses for the life of the business (auditing, payment help, followup of pending/outstanding notices)

Broker License : BR-1427237
6+ years in business

3 Likes

Josh is the man. He got me a great quote and deal to sign within 3 hours, even applying the Defensive Driving course post contract. The absolute lowest quote by miles, and he is an incredibly caring and helpful guy. Right after I got in my accident, he called me and gave me the rundown on what to expect, what to do, and provided an open line of communication for any needs at all.

Really happy I found him here, saved me thousands, and saved me stress. If you need insurance, use this guy.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Josh is great. Very responsive and helpful. He also beat quotes that I received from many insurance companies. He is a class act. If you guys need insurance I would recommend reaching out to Josh He may be able to save you more than a few bucks.

2 Likes

although josh wasnt able to get me a better rate than a major carrier, he was able to answer all of my questions and was responsive throughout. overall great experience - would recommend at least having a conversation w/ him.

2 Likes

Josh is phenomenal. Responsive, professional, and super friendly, he’s able to save me $1700 a year on my policy (I know, I know, many people pay less than $1700 for their policy. Being younger with limited US driving history and a sportier car will result in high premiums even with 0 tickets or accidents).
Highly recommended!

1 Like

Josh has just helped me with my auto, home, and umbrella policies. It took less than two days from our initial contact to finalizing new coverage, saving me about $1k of annual premium. He is very professional, responsive, and patient in answering all my questions throughout the process. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to price-shop insurance in the tri-state area.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to say what great service and pricing Josh was able to provide. I’m new to the site but figured it couldn’t hurt to reach out to him to inquire about insurance for my new Q7 P+ (thanks @nyclife - review coming) and existing cars. Josh was able to get me insurance with Kemper for 3 cars at higher coverage and add an umbrella policy for close to $1600 less than what Geico was offering me. Also, I changed my homeowners policy which gave me a lower deductible. All around a smooth process and quick response from Josh. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Josh just helped me and my family saved almost 40% on auto insurance. He is extremely easy to work with and very patient when answering my questions (I had a lot of questions). I would recommend everyone who is in the market of switch auto insurance or any other insurance at least give a try to see how much Josh can help you save.

1 Like

Unbelievable how much I saved with Josh. Got me down 30% on my insurance. Would definitely recommend anyone talking to him. He is very responsive with emails and phone calls.

I can’t thank Josh enough! He’s super responsive, and very patient. He answered all my questions and concerns. And he slashed my premium for 2 cars down to $2,900 from $4,200 while raising the coverage! He also helped my in laws and parents reduce their premiums significantly.

Josh is the real deal. Very friendly, extremely responsive, and professional. I was skeptical at first about lowering my premium by almost 50% a year but when Josh put it in writing and showed of a quote, I became a believer. I highly recommend Josh for your insurance needs.

1 Like

Josh is terrific. I canceled my car insurance because my lease was up and I didn’t know when my Tesla Model 3 was coming. Josh told me to get reinstated or otherwise insurance companies would hit me with a large surcharge for a break in service. He could have just given me a quote and not informed me of a way to fix a bad situation. There was great, fast communication-all over a Holiday weekend. Fast, honest service-kudos toJosh

2 Likes

I’m glad I found Josh here. He is responsive, friendly, and professional, unlike my previous agent, who was just friendly. Quick quote, saved $1000 per year on auto/home combined, great experience at every step of the way. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Josh is very friendly and super efficient. I reached out to him for my first ever auto insurance. He answered all my questions with patience. He was able to find a deal with in 2 hours. The whole process is fast and trouble free, and I just need to sign a few forms online. Eventually I bought auto+home+umbrella from him as I could save more with multipolicy. I will go to him next time I need anything, and recommend him to anyone needs the service.

1 Like

I reached out to Josh and he was great! I can’t believe how attentive and responsive he was, and his knowledge and advice was amazing. Due to some circumstances entirely outside of his control, we ultimately went in a different direction, but I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering insurance. You won’t be disappointed if you reach out to him.

1 Like

Josh is great! I am happy that I found Josh here in the forum. After reading his reviews, I decided to give Josh a try. I pm’d Josh and he replied within minutes. Josh reviewed my current policies and within an hour I was given detailed quotes of my home and auto policies that save me HUNDREDS a year, that come with BETTER coverage. Josh is very communicative and efficient. Everything was handled by email and docusign and you can start the policy right away. I highly recommend Josh and would refer anyone with insurance needs to reach out to him. :100:

2 Likes