SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

There is an etiquette to send private messages as PMs…

Do you know when will the 2020 X3 hit market?

How daft are you to not see the bold advisement atop this thread? It says to Private Message the broker and not post on the thread itself.

4 Likes

@bmwdave Was just checking the link out and noticed its still showing July. Was that b/c the #s didn’t change?

1 Like

There was a new link for Aug

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Any news on the 2020 330i’s or 330e’s? I was looking to move on a '19 330i, but there are few, if any, with active cruise. Hoping that feature is available more often on the 2020s. Although, I imagine the programs will not be decent for a few months.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

2020 330i are in transit and the first load is at the port already. I should have those in a few days.

1 Like

September programs are being updated at this moment. Quite a few notable changes…

Don’t get me too excited now!

1 Like

Interest rate. :upside_down_face:

I’ve frozen the link until I get approval for pricing and then I will open it back up. It will be the same link as the August deals. Here’s a few notes on factory changes this month:

• Lower MF for September
  • Increased lease credit on 2019 X1, X2, 330i and 2020 M340i
  • Increased loyalty credit on 2019 i3
  • Decreased lease credit on 2019 X3, X4, 530e and 530i
  • Corp Sales is a flat $500 (i3 not eligible) and stackable with Conquest only
4 Likes

Where to find the exacts on the MF for X1?

September Deals are LIVE!!

Any program changes are highlighted in GREEN for better or RED for worse.

Where is this info?

Add to that the potential of another $3,500 in after purchase rebates ($1000 SCE and another $2500 if you go the 30-mo and should CA ever eventually fund CVRP and pay everyone ahead of you on the waitlist).

Does the $500 fleet + Conquest, stack with Lease Cash? Or is it just those two?

You can email me for a link to the deals - dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Yes. Everyone gets the Lease Credit.

2 Likes