Off Topic Landfill

eh, you are bound to see more murciealago and stingray vettes on the road than a c7 z06 and an aventador/610-4 so yeah I’d say it beats vettes and lambos, all of them? Definitely not, but some of them yes. I know the next z06 will be a monster, once I’m done with the widebody charger that’s gonna be my next car Haha.

Can I have the link please

Can I have the link please Dave

New link for Sep?
Request link via messages got no response.

Can i get link for sept

Hi, I am based out of NJ. looking for GLC and saw your post.
would you mind sending me lease quote ?

Would you mind messaging details around dealer and salesperson? Thanks!

Hi, do you mind sharing the dealer details?, Thanks

Hi. Where did you go for this deal? I can’t get anywhere close to it where I live in Florida.

Can you please pm me the spreadsheet details. Thank you!

Send me a spreadsheet plese

You will have a wonderful time in this Deep Metallic Blue 2017 P100D Model S!

$1278/ month + $7k down on 30k mile lease. 21,492 miles & 34 months left on lease.

This Tesla is equipped with Auto-Pilot! When activated, the system helps steer, helps you stay in the lane, and helps with automatically brake. It can also change lanes for you when you signal!
Driving a Tesla is a great experience, smooth ride and it feels like you are driving something from the future.

-2.28 second 0-60 mph acceleration
-Auto-Pilot
-338 mile capacity (actual range will vary on driving style)
-Supercharging (complete list of stations: www.tesla.com/supercharger and located inside the car’s display)
-Black Premium Leather Interior
-All glass Panoramic sunroof
-GPS navigation, presenting door handles when you approach, self opening/closing rear trunk, cornering headlights and more!
-Free SuperCharger
-Save the gas money! Quick fueling/charging at ALL Tesla SuperCharger Stations which is located all over and can be found in the car’s onboard built in Google map.
-In addition, has a panoramic sunroof which opens up, has constant internet connection for streaming music with Slacker internet radio and best of all its is the safest vehicle on the road.
-Home charging cables and adapters.

Continuing the discussion from About the Private Lease Transfers category:

I don’t know how it got posted as a reply. Can an admin help?

Looking to unload my 2017 Mercedes Benz E300 4Matic. Would like $1500 upfront excluding all transfer fees. 15K miles a year, 45K total until 12/22/2019. Car currently has roughly 21K miles on it. Under its mileage. Payment $510 a month.

Diamond White
19" AMG Rims with Brand New Pirelli Tires
Ceramic Coated
Premium 1 Package
Panoramic Sunroof
Machiatto Beige Leather Interior
Heated Rear Seats
Heated Steering Wheel
Prepaid Maintenance Included in Payment

#Mercedes ny #NewYork #NewJersey #marketplace:private-lease-transfers

Audi A6 2017, Lease takeover, 26 months remaining, $550 per month tax included. $550 cash incentive, 7500 miles per year, currently at 8000 miles. Audi A6 2.0T Premium in excellent condition, S Line package with 20" wheels, gorgeous white exterior & black leather interior, super clean and low miles, professionally washed and detailed every 2 weeks. Non smoker, pet free, garage & driveway kept. No accidents, after the cash incentive your payment will be only $528.85 tax included for 26 more months.

2018 Mini Cooper Works Countryman ALL4.
MSRP: $47,600
Months left: 24
Miles left: 23,800
Incentive: $2,500
Transfer Fees: 0 ($545 paid by original leaser which technically lowers monthly $464)
Monthly $499 after LA taxes (after $2,500 incentive or $598 without)
Mini’s largest and fastest to date (Powered by a 2.0-liter direct-injected, turbocharged I-4, the 2018 Mini John Cooper Works Countryman S ALL4 will churn out 228 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque! The exhaust note is awesome!
The mini comes fully loaded (rare model - you will NOT see many - or any of these on the road).

• Fully loaded including Pano Sunroof, brembo brakes, HUD, HIDs, 19" JCW special wheels, leather and suede racing seats and a lot more.

I have a lot more pics and can send that upon request.
At least in SOCAL/SD there are NO JCW Countrymen for lease but smaller models are leasing for over $400.

Hello!

I need to move into an SUV (family is growing), so looking to move out of my current lease. This is a 2018 BMW 430i loaded Gran Coupe. The payment is $637.85 per month, 3 year / 36K miles allowed and lease expires in April 2021. The car only has 10,760 miles at the moment. Features include Heads Up Display, Blind Spot Detection and the only mod are (removable) carbon fiber wraps on the Bimmerangs. MSRP: $43,300

• No accidents
  • Non-smoker
  • Garage kept
  • Professional washed

Lease transfer fees are negotiable !

I moved recently, so I will try to find the window sticker.

VIN: WBA4J1C5XJBM09847

Thanks!

Hi, can I have the VIN on this please?
I would message you if I knew how, I just created this account (to reply to you lol)

Thank you! Message me if you’d like.

Hi Eric, are you interested in taking over the lease?

Yes, depending on the specs, which is why I asked for the VIN (: