Off Topic Landfill 5

Can’t wait for me to retire or vaccine mandate? I’m confused? Do you want my job?

For you to prematurely “retire” to own the libs. I don’t want your shitty job.

2 Likes

Ohhh well thank you…and how is my job shitty? I make 52k a year before taxes and I own a snowmobile.

I’m guessing that’s a breakfast club reference but if not, make sure when you’re sending it this weekend you don’t wear a helmet. None of that liberal bullshit.

1 Like

I think we’re becoming friends.

Both the Durango and wrangler are let’s go Brandon vehicles

The only reason some of the libertards are buying these is because cheapness overrules everything

2 Likes

Who u son ??

Why is max g a trusted hacker — he buys cars at MSRP but swings his little peepee around like he’s el hefe with big tetas

1 Like

Yep, hanging on by the reserve currency status

Fortunately the >50T SS and Medicare liability commitments help the ledger… Oh wait

1 Like

dumpsterfire

Uhm, what? It’s privately registered. So yeah, probably hundreds of thousands of domains under GoDaddy’s Domain Registrant Proxy.

1 Like

And when it was audited, they spent some significant time on it.

You need to vote on it to see what’s in it.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I’m not leaving this unanswered. @z0lt3c, If you read further, the government of Moldova had already taken care of the problem:

On January 10, 2018, more than five months before the deadline for this grant application, Andrian Candu, acting president of Moldova at the time, approved a law “ban[ning] most television and radio programs not produced in the European Union, the US, or Canada, or by the states that have not ratified the European Convention on Transborder Television,” according to a news report. Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty has also reported the move “effectively bans the rebroadcasting in Moldova of Russian television programs on news, analysis, politics, and military issues.”

So the Moldovan government is already moving to counteract certain Russian influence

1 Like

Huh. I’m just saying those bills had your definition of “consensus.” Therefore they agreed those provisions were not wasteful. It’s only Rand who thinks they are wasteful.

As for your Moldova point, why do you think they took that action? Likely on the promise of future funding from the U.S.

The biggest issue with the bill is not it’s size per se. Documents needing to cover a lot of ground are neccessary big. War and Piece is 1,225 pages long, and millions have read it.

The problem with the bill is thst it is not a cohesive piece of legislation. It is a Frankenstine, a wish list collected from various interest groups, stitched together and sold to us as a package.

Why on earth the same bill would have provisions for EV credit, amnesty for illegal immigrants and 10 fold increase in fines for OSHA violations? What is common? Why are they part of the same package? Only because there are various interest groups, who do not really trust each other, and they need a single package for quid pro quo.

3 Likes

Not good if the $7,500 comes back effective next year. But the price increase and CFRP being reduced from $1,500 to $750 in California starting Nov.1 offsets some of the $7,500. I’m hoping the current admin makes it retroactive to 2021 purchases so I can get my $15,000 credit (title in 2 different names and addresses). Heck yeah! GG! Let’s go Brandon!! Keep giving alway that free money!

can you pm me the specs
thanks!

(This Post is also reserved for Future Use)

1 Like

This Post is Reserved for Future Updates from Andy.

User-generated content and questions below :point_down: