Off Topic Landfill 5

Of course, how could I connect you to an ideology based on your comments?

Only 5 trillion a year and we’re braindead! Hahaha

Maybe they will make some rubber 5 trillion $ coins. I know how to balance a checkbook, do your political gods?

this thread has devolved down the rabbit hole of the QAnon. it’s a lost argument.

3 Likes

Catching on yet? Doesn’t matter where you invest your money really… They want it all. You will own nothing and be happy

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/04/climate-change-price-tag-treasury-secretary-janet-yellen-joe-biden/

We haven’t been dependent on foreign oil for quite some time.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCRFPUS2&f=M

That said, climate change is a thing, and it should be addressed. To deny it would be asinine.

Are the stock and housing markets bubbles? Possibly, but in no way more than nonsense like crypto. Are stock and housing markets inflated due to a) low supply and high demand of homes and b) cash-rich individuals putting money to work after not spending it on travel and entertainment for almost 2 years? Absolutely. Again - I know you don’t think that the government stepping in to keep the economy afloat in 2020 should have happened. That’s fine. Perhaps the pandemic didn’t impact you or your livelihood in the way it did for millions of others. However, I can assure you the situation in the country would have been far worse if you had people who couldn’t pay their bills or put food on the table.

3 Likes

You have an interesting take on climate change and global warming, especially for someone who “…provide[s] the finest fair trade organic roasted coffee beans to [y]our customers.” I’m guessing that’s just a sales gimmick.

When will Tesla introduce a Model Z?

no because SEXYZ doesn’t spell anything.

1 Like

next is the model 2, 2 SEXY sounds much better

You mean S3XY

next is the model 2, 2 SEXY sounds much better

Followed by a model 4 and a model U.

1 Like

2 sorta looks like Z. Maybe Ford will sue Tesla again and force Elon to rebadge the Model 2 as Model Z. :smiley:

You clearly don’t know what “fair trade” means. But par for the course for you ignorant trumpsters who can only parrot talking points from Fox and throw out buzzwords when it suits them, all while not knowing what they mean.

Wasn’t it your daddy Trump who provided most of the pandemic relief and grew the deficit even prior to the pandemic, never mind after? So is it his fault people aren’t returning to work? Or maybe they just don’t want to risk their lives for $7/hr while being attacked by anti-maskers and also having to pay for expensive childcare. Guess which party opposes affordable childcare and universal pre-k?

Also, any medical worker refusing to get the vaccine should absolutely not be working in a healthcare setting. Fortunately, we won’t be losing doctors. Vaccination rates in the healthcare field are essentially the inverse of the education level of the workers in the field with doctors being 99+% vaccinated, and over 96% were vaccinated prior to any mandate. Just goes to show it has nothing to do with politics and more a result of lack of education/misinformation.

But hey, guess which party opposes expanding educational opportunities including free community college? I wonder why?

2 Likes

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Went looking for Q7, GLE, X5 this month in all local dealerships in Michigan. At this point my jaw is stuck to floor. People are quoting above the MSRP and some people are buying/bidding at that. I am new to the forum and just wondering if anyone else has had similar experience. One dealer said that “msrp is now the new minimum selling price and rebates are myth at this point”.

Hello,

I just signed up for this forum. I have a general question with regard to lease during current ongoing chip shortage. I am planning to contact a broker for leasing Audi Q8 or Merc GLE 450. My question is how far in advance do I need to contact a broker so he has enough time to pin point a deal/car. The models I mentioned seem to be affected by chip shortage. So, I wondered if I need to reserve one say 6months in advance. BTW, I need to get my next vehicle in early march 2022.
FWIW, I am in Michigan. If some one can point me to page where I can get info about brokers in mid-west, that be great.

Thanks for your response

What am I stumped about? You just don’t like facts. But, I enjoyed my jab and you will too soon enough if you haven’t yet. :joy:

1 Like

This was fun appreciate the banter…and nah no jab for me sir I work from home.

Only a matter of time before your company requires it. I’m sure they would like to compete for another federal contract in the future.

1 Like

Nah doesn’t reflect on me at all…and if that’s ever the case I retire

Can’t wait.