HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

That is easily the best deal I have seen for an in stock unit! Seriously, this is a
Unicorn GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

@Fourby3 what region was that in out of curiosity?

I really don’t know where you can get 8.5% locked. Maybe mall of Georgia… gupton is 1k non refundable and you need to do plates yourself, Chapman is only 4% under invoice NOT locked.

I’d be up for switching to that since the dealer you have me with currently is pretty unresponsive and that’s even BEFORE I signed the paperwork :neutral_face:

That’s mighty purdy! But I still don’t understand how it’s a Let’s Go Brandon Jeep. Happy trails, man!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Here we go again

Just like a family holiday there’s always one person who can’t keep politics out of it and ruins everything

11 Likes

And in this crazy market they do. I just sold my leased honda to subaru dealer. The owner of Subaru dealership owned 8 another brands on Long Island. Practically they can Buy any lease beside of Fusion Auto Credit, and i forgot to ask about Volvo…LOL
Tese days the best way is to get cash offer from KBB from the closest dealers.

That one was pretty clever, you have to admit

2 Likes

I don’t even think that’s what he meant in the post with the Tuscadero Jeep. I thought it was a different joke.

1 Like

Just the other day you were getting your hunting gear on in anticipation of the thrill of the hunt in Wisconsin trying to replicate the deal locally. What happened?

northeast, upstate NY

2 Likes

Me? Oh no I replied to someone else

Not Nate dawg

No, no, I mean Nate’s post, I don’t think he was making a Let’s Go Brandon joke.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t even see his post lol

great! i don’t plan on flipping it, just something i thought was cool as a 2nd car. i didn’t even know about this thread until i was googling around on the jl forum looking for parts/accessories and it was linked

2 Likes

Having gone through this last week, I ran into more that wouldn’t than would.

Wrong LGBx acronym.

I apologize for this question, I promise I’ve been tracking this thread for months but don’t recall exactly when you can sell ccap leased vehicle. Took delivery of my 4xe finally yesterday and want to see what the payoff is versus for offers.

Carmax is or isn’t still an option?

We’ll be ordering another to keep from a broker most likely, if we sell this one.

It is, sold mine to them last week. You’ll just need to have a title record on your Autocheck for them to be able to purchase it. Depending on your motor vehicle department and CCAP funding, could take little while

2 Likes