Off Topic Landfill 5

Hi - I just sent you an email about an X3. Thanks.

Shot you a text about an X3. Let me know

Just emailed you about an X3. Thanks!

just sent one for X3…ty

I am looking for X3 to lease ASAP at $0 down, please email me your best quote

STOP RAMBLING. Focus on the car and the deal, take your scatterbrained emotions out of the equation. Just please, STOP. And batting your eyelashes and pretending to be a stupid girl isn’t cute, it’s pathetic. Sorry, but you really come across like a gigantic moron more than anything else.

2 Likes

You can open your own thread under Ask.

Start your own thread, you will get more help that way, be sure to include your region.

Hi Louis, hope all is well! Tried to text and call you, but no answer. Ready to make a deal, get this done.

Thanks

Please don’t make off-topic posts in broker review thread. You can message broker directly with all questions.

EDIT: I was confusing them with a different company.

Nowadays that only gets a 5% discount off msrp.

Not that I’m aware of, but I could easily be wrong… you’ve been around a lot longer than I have :stuck_out_tongue:

I was between an Audi or BMW a few weeks ago and I was going to use them (Sean) if I went with an Audi. We discussed terms on a new vehicle that to the best of my knowledge wasn’t damaged.

I was thinking of a different company. Sorry about that.

Ahh yes, offlease.com. All of their carfax histories are terrible. Very deceptive business name, would avoid completely.

Well, Adam Doosh thinks they got him a great deal.

Just to clarify, Offstickerprice.com is my biz. I don’t sell damaged cars. Just new from Audi, bmw, etc…

Completely separate from Offlease.com.

@Mateusz_Strojek - we emailed several times earlier this month. Replied back to your text from just earlier too. Never got a text from you on 4/18 if you were referring to me.

1 Like

I went back and corrected my error. It wasn’t my intention to mislead anyone.

1 Like

Not sure if this is allowed, but plugging my Mirai lease transfer: 2021 Toyota Mirai Limited Lease Transfer: $517/month, 1,147 miles/month, SoCal, Hydrogen Fuel Card

hello,
looking to find an X3M deal. located in TX. Have looked through your recent posts. Please contact me via DM.
thanks,
Nayan