Leasy Deals-Broker Serving New York , New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Beyond

Thank you @LFcar it was a pleasure!

Louis was amazing to work with. I texted Louis on Wednesday and he had a deal set in stone for my girlfriend the next day. He was very transparent with everything, super easy to communicate with AND got us the best deal we’ve seen over a few months. We picked up the car on that Saturday and the experience at the dealership was the best I’ve ever had. Thank you Louis!

2021 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring

1 Like

Thank you @caberlingieri it was a pleasure assisting you both! :raised_hands:

Louis did a great job landing a deal on a Tucson Limited AWD for my friend who sold her Kona SEL to Carvana. Process was seamless, only took a few days start to finish!

1 Like

Thank you @MrSo0h0o It was a pleasure assisting both you and Jaymie! :raised_hands:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Just got a 2021 elantra through Louis. The process was extremely smooth and quick. Thank you so much!! Will come back for sure.

1 Like

Thank you @Tyeon it was a pleasure assisting you!

Highly recommend Louie @LeasyDeals.
Louie got me an XC60 in the exact interior and exterior color and features I wanted at a price that I’m sure nobody could touch. I will definitely be using Louie for all future leases.

1 Like

Thank you @tellurichat it was my pleasure assisting you :raised_hands:

Louis help me out with a speedy deal for a 2021 Sonata. The process was smooth and painless. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you @razer65 it was a pleasure! Car look sharp :trophy:

Louis made a typically painful process ridiculously easy, smooth, and stress free. As a first timer I was hesitant, but Louis was upfront, professional, and super responsive throughout the process. My mom was super happy about the car and the great price we got.

1 Like

Thank you @b2o It was my pleasure! Thank you :trophy:

LEASY DOES IT AGAIN! Thank you @leasydeals (Louis) for helping me get a great deal on my new BMW in this horrible market! The process was quick and easy! Never getting a car without @leasydeals Great experience every time! This is my second car in the less than 6 months from Louis. Range Rover Velar and now the BMW M340.

1 Like

Thank you! @Blankman8 It was a pleasure assisting you :trophy:

Louis was amazing to work with. He was very quick to respond and made us feel comfortable throughout the process. An absolute professional from beginning to end. Any questions or concerns were resolved quickly, even after the deal was made.

I would strongly recommend him

We love our new XC60!

1 Like

Thank you @jenade It was a pleasure assisting you!

Just picked up a sweet XC90 demo. A few text messages and 20 minutes at the dealership and - boom - new car. Couldn’t have been easier, more straightforward and rewarding. Top tier service.

1 Like

It was a pleasure @Bart_Zoni . Enjoy your new XC90. Thank you! :trophy: