2021 Toyota Mirai for $17,995 with $15000 fuel card [ 0% financing purchase & no lease )

Yup-the CVRP max rebate is $7,000 (low income is another $2,500 added to the $4,500) plus another $1,000 for current toyota lesees

If you were referring to my comment for $9.5K rebate…that’s for a lease not purchase the XLE only gets $2200 rebate on a lease it is posted on @Cody_Carter’s website www.retracauto.com

1 Like

For March, the Limited has a manufacturers rebate of $9,450 on leases, while the XLE has a rebate of only $2,250 on leases. So it can be less expensive to lease the higher MSRP Limited vs. the lower MSRP XLE.

2 Likes

Reach out to @Cody_Carter

1 Like

Contact @Cody_Carter

1 Like

Is this deal still active? Any NorCal dealers/contacts?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Considering buying the 2021 Mirai. can you share the website links to claim the federal and state credits of 8000 and 4500 respectively? Would appreciate it
Can husband wife be co-owners on the car to claim the CVAP and CVRP?

This is an easy google search.

2 Likes

I’m sure double dipping is not kosher, ymmv.

Haven’t cvap and cvrp been suspended due to running out of funds?

1 Like

Yes both are exhausted. Prediction near October before they get approved

1 Like

Jumped on this last Saturday. It was hard to find any in SoCal, but one turned up in Longo. I checked a red one out on the Thursday and while I thought about it overnight, it was gone the next morning. I was disappointed, but the Sales guy called me on Saturday saying that a reservation fell through. Got mine in Heavy Metal color.

Every other dealer (at least in SoCal) was marking them up several thousand $ except for Longo. Of course, once I got the Longo quote, I could go to say, Hamer and they would price match.

Got it for $52,594. I qualify for the $7K CVRP and with the $8K federal tax credit, along with $500 college grad and $400 referral, after I traded in my existing car, if I did the numbers right, it will have costed me a total of $2K to upgrade to this car. And that’s not even including the $15K fuel credit Toyota gives. On its face, it’s a great deal. Bear in mind, though that CVRP is out of funds. Gavin (the governor) has budgeted for more CVRP funds, but there’s no word on what timeline this is on.

Truth is I’m not sure how to factor in the free fuel, because when it runs out, I’ll be paying top dollar for H2 unless the tech picks up which is what I think Toyota is banking on. H2 prices haven’t really changed much in the last few years, though which is concerning. On the other hand, H2 interest is at an all time high right now.

Now then, does anyone need a referral? I am really liking the car, FWIW. When I go to the H2 stations, I pity all the previous year Mirai owners that I see since the design aesthetic change for the 2021 car is just night and day.

1 Like

Drop some pics of it! I’ve only seen 1 or 2 out in the wild despite being in the center of Orange County. Its an elegant thing.

is 52594 before applying the 20K rebate? How does the referral programme work??

Yes, MSRP is around 50k. When it gets to dealer it’s around 52.5k. Then Toyota is offering 20k cash back until 06/01. DM me your First Name, Last Name and Email address for the referral email. It must match whatever details you plan to register the car with.

1 Like

Anymore good deals on this car?

Hi, Can you tell me where you got the Mirai? Also, How has your experience been with the fueling?
thanks,
Jacob

Is this still deal available? where?

1 Like