2021 Toyota Mirai Limited Lease Transfer: $517/month, 1,147 miles/month, SoCal, Hydrogen Fuel Card

I acquired this Mirai for a long commute that I no longer have. Looking for someone to take over the lease as it stands. No down payment required and you will receive the fuel card balance ($13k+ remaining) which will cover the lease. Contract includes the Toyota Wear and Tear policy.

The state of CA has a waitlist for $4500 incentives, so this is a great way to step into a Mirai. I will also include an adaptor for Wireless Apple CarPlay ($120).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Mirai Limited in Black with White interior and Copper accents, 20" Super Chrome Alloy Wheels, Carpet Trunk Mat, Rear Bumper Applique, Wheel Locks.

MSRP: $68,354
Monthly payment: $516.90 (includes taxes)

Current mileage: 6,000
Maturity mileage: 45,000
Effective miles per month: 1,147
Maturity date: 3/2024

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): negotiable

Financial institution: Toyota Financial Services
Transfer fee: I will cover
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like new

Photos:

1 Like

Good luck with your transfer.

Bonus points / free bump for being the 1 out of 50 people who didn’t type

20’

there. :+1:

It amazes me how people think they have 18-, 19-, or 20-foot tires.

1 Like

Just got an XLE (purchased) which is nice enough, so this is a good price on a Limited, assuming that your payment covers the tax at the OC rate.

You should be able to post the fuel card balance so any transferee will realize that all or most of the lease fuel costs are well covered.

Yes, I’d like to think this is a solid deal.

The posted monthly payment is indeed the total after tax.

The tires are not actually 20”. It’s the wheels that are.

Tentatively sold, pending lease transfer process.

1 Like

PM a mod if you need to reopen. GLWT