Is a $700/ month payment achievable on a s5 sportback?

Hello guys, first post here, and this will also be my first lease so I am new to this. I feel in love with the s5 sportback and am looking to lease one. 2021 s5 premium plus, 36 months, 0 down, 10k miles. I have gotten a $799 with 0 down as my best offer so far (6% off msrp + 1250 costco membership off of a 65k msrp car). Should I wait for better incentives or is this not possible? Thank you

(After I responded he said he can do 799)

1 Like

Maybe reach out to @nyclife and have a car shipped? Playing with his calc, plugging in the MSRP of the car you shared gives me 649/mo + tax with 0 driveoffs, max MSDs

2 Likes

I’ll definitely look into it right now! Thank you

1 Like

Also beware of IL sales tax and if you are in chicago the use tax which can all add up very quickly and put you at a significantly higher monthly than you are expecting.
The S5 SB is a terrific car though!

1 Like

Fortunately, I’m outside of cook county so it does really help with the tax(:

Post a link to a LH calculator with the correct values filled in.

It’s anyone’s guess whether waiting will yield better or worse deals.

@Mateusz_Strojek - Did you get the deal? I am also looking to buy S5 but Premium Plus or Prestige

I have tried to contact like 5 brokers but they did not ever get back to me. Still waiting :frowning:

It was more than doable, I have a 2018 S5 SB PP ending in June, leased at 15k miles per yr 650 per month, 0 down, msds and ttf.

Today’s date I dont think I can replicate it market is just strange.

That is a really great sounding deal! I just have to keep looking and maybe wait for a better incentive (if it will even happen)

try @YourLeaseConsultant

1 Like

Thanks…he did. Sold out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you try @OffStickerPrice.com ?

I do not believe so, let me try!

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.