Off Topic Landfill 4

Not that I need to prove what I do or do not have, but that was just tacky to use. Maybe you don’t get it, and that’s why I said what I said. End of story.

I’m sorry you don’t see it…
No offense, you made a spectacle of yourself. In the eyes if thousands who will read your post…
Don’t take my word for it, read responses…
And that’s the end of story…

Whatever dude. Irrelevant! :v:t5:

Seems like you’re used to it… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi There, just sent an email with all the required info.

1 Like

the real mic drop will be when this dealer (who i’m 99% sure is the same store you use) cuts the broker use out to just use this salesperson to drive LH traffic

1 Like

in that case, i’d be honest and use the real $454 doc that the place uses, and not hide additional discount in the doc. but what do i know??

1 Like

Failed presidency based on what? What CNN told you to think? Like those high gas prices yet…just wait- the pain has just started

Thanks for calling us out without calling us out… :joy:

But for real your post says one thing and your calculator shows $649 with higher fees then us… Plus you mention a broker fee on top…

Which one is it, we would love to have clarity for the LH forum. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

If you apply 9 msds to his calculator you’ll get to his numbers.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing out the error in the link. Updated the link to have 9 MSD’s so it matches the numbers I wrote out. $399 broker fee is about $11/mo so even with that it betters your numbers.

1 Like

Glad to help. In in the spirit of keeping things interesting we will update our number to beat yours tomorrow and will still not have a broker fee. Thanks!

How bout a pricing sheet with some transparency on all the common models?

1 Like

Apparently they don’t have a pricing sheet, when they need to make a sale towards month/quarter end they come on here to offer deals to the LH community.

LOL is this a dealer and a broker going at it ?

5 Likes

Wish I had seen this before leasing my current BMW :frowning:

If you ever get any offers on an M2 Competition, please DM!

Yes sorry no pricing sheets. Feel free to reach out with any pricing. If not OffStickerPrice has you covered with his pricing sheets.

could you PM me the norcal dealer you got this deal from?

Thank you

Looks sweet! Congratulations.

1 Like

Thanks! I love it and the pups do too haha