Off Topic Landfill 2

Can I get a link, please? Thanks

Link please, Thanks,

After reading through the review, I have to agree with Odin2347. If you weren’t available, you should have communicated with all your existing customers. I don’t think posting your availability on this forum is sufficient.

You were right to keep the retainer, but I don’t see anything wrong with what he did.

I wouldn’t engage a broker, if you think going around them is alright. Extremely disrespectful.

Please scroll up for my earlier response, but he contacted the dealer same day he paid me, full intentions.

He told me he didn’t want the car for another two weeks and I made him aware of my availability… Not to re-hash and not sure why you are involved, just wanted to add an update

1 Like

I don’t think going around brokers is alright.

But, if you collect money from customers and want them to follow certain rules, you need to make the rules clear. There are reasons as to why one would wish to nullify a contract with a broker, or any agent (real estate, lawyer). When you aren’t clear with stipulations, you leave it to customers to use their judgement. When they get it wrong, they are vilified on this forum.

I suggest that instead of vilifying prior customers, you adopt contracting processes to make clear what the expectations are on both sides of the deal.

You clearly do.

Anyways @trusted_hackrs please remove, this clearly isn’t a review, nor has this person ever reached out to me. I was following up on a negative review I received, and this guy just “has” to chime in.

My back hurts

Remote park is the only thing I can think of that anything else wouldn’t have. Maybe HUD and Bose, it is a nice car.

Did some research, a nx 300h comfort in Cali (canned broker deal, with msd, and 399 fee) would have everything this car has for 370 including tax a month with similar das. ACC, mark Levinson, Navi, better gas mileage, although it is an suv, it’s not apples or apples, but bang for buck imo. Plus it’s got CarPlay (wtf Lexus).

I doubt that NX has all the features a Sonata Limited has, plus it’s a tiny car.

If you think the lexus infotainment/technology capabilities on the NX are even remotely in the same league as the new hyundai products, I’d recommend going and test driving a new hyundai when quarantine is over.

3 Likes

It’s a premium plus model I described, acc, mark levinson and heated ventilated, you’re right acc is better in Hyundai.

Can you just stop with the stupid Apples:Coconuts comparisons?

The NX is a slow ass compact that couldn’t fit a Chihuahua inside

Or at least use something desirable as the “you could have got this instead” vehicle

Sorry I guess… I recall the NX being the size of a CRV. I’m prepared to die on the hill that 389 for a Hyundai Sonata is excessive though.

While I don’t disagree with you there, it’s still about $500 more per month more than I’d be willing to pay for an NX

Inb4 a usbank lease for a NX EV actually pays you in NJ.

NX is very cramped inside. CR-V has loads more interior room and feels like it’s in another class

Ah, was looking into it as a finance for my dad (he loved his crv to a fault), good to know. Their physical specs are within inches of each other though, so we were grouping it as an option.

When I got into it, I was shocked at how tiny it felt. The angle of the windshield made it feel like it was closing in on me (granted I’m quite tall). Buick Encore feels bigger inside to me and the NX is about a foot longer than it.

Unless you want written out of the will, steer him away from the NX