CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Was a pleasure working with Quentin. Easy and painless. Thanks for everything.

1 Like

Thank you @holio, @Jpichardo91, @Cff62, @DocV17, @leaseslackr, @CFG, @nds27, @dogberry, @JS1, and @sunbeamseal

for your business, it was great working with all of you, stay safe!!

1 Like

Hey Quentin -

2nd transaction complete (in the middle of a PANDEMIC no less), and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new BMW 330 MSport! Appreciate you turning me onto the great dealer and will recommend you to everyone I know.

Best,
Dan

Here are a couple pics of the production vehicle which I ordered and (finally) received yesterday…

4 Likes

I want to give a big shout-out to Quentin @nyclife !

I reached out to him to get this beautiful car.

He was very responsive from day 1, and he answered all my questions during the process which only took only 3 days! He facilitated all the paperwork needed between I and the dealership. When I got to the dealership the process literally took less than 10 mins and I was able to walk out with my new car. No dealership hassle, no waste of time and energy and money!
I am definitely looking forward to working with him for my next car!
And I strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get a car. Phytonic blue / beige was the combination I was looking for with 19” rims along with all other additional packages I wanted on this vehicle. Again, thank you very much Quentin!

5 Likes

Just wanted to address this review, I know its from awhile back. Customer ended up buying another vehicle from a dealership, same model, I’d put him in contact with.

Contacted dealer under significant other’s name and did all the ppwk that way, different license and last name. Dealer didn’t realize until the car was already sold and they were connecting his phone to the car. All to save a couple hundred of bucks!

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Just a note, if you have sent me a PM over the past couple days please send me a gentle followup as I’ve just posted all of this month’s numbers.

Thank you so so much!
nyclife helped me get an amazing X3 M40i deal.
In fact… double kudos for arranging an amazing deal without the “Because of COVID-19” disclaimer (drives me nuts).
Great communication, all as promised, and I will be shopping again soon with him.
Worth every penny if you value your time, and want someone you can trust.
It is my first time ever going through a deal like this, and I will never look back.

Thank you !

2 Likes

I will be busy until 3-4pm today! So there will be a delay in my responses!

Many thanks!

I shall call her Rachel (Dolezal) white on the outside, black on the inside. Ive went through Quentin twice in the past 2 months and boy did he come through! Made the process super easy and me and my wife couldnt be any happier. Definitely recommend mend him to anyone looking to lease a vehicle.

3 Likes

Thank you for the glowing review, two great cars!!

I know it took a second for the Rdesign, but it looks amazing perfect combo!

Enjoy!!

1 Like

I just took deliver of new BMW M550i and the entire process was very smooth and pleasant. It is my first time with broker, and I would definitely recommend Quentin. He was very responsive and the dealer he works with was also great. Great team. Thank you Quentin.

2 Likes

Thank you Jason, enjoy the new car!! A real beast of a car

I took delivery yesterday of a Volvo XC60 through nyclife / Quentin.

He was very knowledgable and helpful throughout the entire car buying process. Felt super looked after not needing to haggle or deal with anyone at the dealership. Hats off to Quentin for being a true professional. I would give him 5 stars if I could somewhere - and definitely recommend him if you’re looking for a great deal and seamless experience.

4 Likes

I got an awesome deal on a BMW X5 2020 through Quentin this week. Amazing service and the whole process was seamless and easy. I am so happy with the service I received and would certainly get another car again in the future. Thanks Quentin. And a shout out to the great BMW dealer too

1 Like

I contacted Quentin on Tuesday night, it was pretty late but he got right back to me. We worked out a deal on a RX 350 F sport on Wednesday afternoon. The car was ready for us to pick up on Saturday. Quentin is a straight up guy this is the second time I used him, he was able to get us into a X1 back in November that beat my lowest deal by over a hundred bucks a month. He was able to do the same on the RX. I can honestly say that I will recommend anyone I know in the market for a car. His numbers were exactly what was on the paperwork when we showed up and no surprises at the dealership. Quentin even showed up to say hello and make sure everything was good with the car. Thank you Quentin, you deserve every penny you charge.

3 Likes

Just want to add to Quentin’s great reviews. Worked out a deal for a CX-9, that every dealer I spoke to told me “was impossible.”
Can’t recommend his service enough. I’ve had more difficulty buying groceries.

5 Likes

Details are on my spreadsheet!

Working with Quentin makes the experience of leasing a car as simple as possible. You’re getting a solid price without any of the negotiation work. One we aligned on the right car, it was less than 48 hours until I was driving it home. Took under 30 minutes to sign the paperwork and I was on my way. Thanks Quentin!

1 Like

Quentin…That’s All I gotta say I haven’t even posted before first post. I stumbled on to this site from a YouTube video on how to negotiate leases. Once I came here I saw the most recommended broker was Quentin. I contacted him he got back to me and he gave me an offer I couldn’t say no too. I know there’s people probably just watching trying to decide if to go with a broker or not we’ll it was well worth it take it from me. I went into the dealer it took longer than usual with little occurrences on my end. The dealer only tried to sell me one thing I said no they didn’t even hassle me in and out in my brand new Lexus IS. Quentin Is who I will be dealing with for now on with all my leases.

2 Likes