Has anyone gotten a bit of an attitude for mentioning Leasehackr?

Don’t forget about referring to potential customers as “betas” and “useless waste of space”… when “d-baggery” meets the anonymity of the internet… gotta love it.

What do you expect though? Not painting them with a broad brush but their most prominent members really take it to the extreme as far as “us vs them”

Meatloaf is a jackass.

1 Like

Yeesh. We had a similar scenario with a full-size (porter drilled a plate bracket when we explicitly told him not to, and it was crooked).

We swapped the bumper off another Santorini Black Range Rover that was being dealer traded lol

1 Like

That definitely would be far more noticeable than this, and I would have made a bigger deal over that. This was fairly inconsequential, which is why I just let it go

1 Like

Sounds like the body shop was trying to rip you off too

It was basically list price for the grill surround and an hour of labor. The problem is the part would need repainted if they repaired the gouge and it’s that fake satiny aluminum look, so it’s not like they could easily just touch the paint up.

You should become a broker and make $500 per 2 emails? Ok 4 emails since you would also communicate with the sucker, I meant customer.

2 Likes

Oh, there was a significant amount of research that went into that and several dealers that said no to the same offers. It’s not like it was the first offer I made.

1 Like

I read the some post on there. They just don’t believe in great lease deals. Basically it is like trying to convince them that the earth is round. Lost cause in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

The survey thing is crazy, you would think the dealer has no control over that since Hyundai is the one sending those out. And they can’t even lie about your mailing address, they probably base it off the contract.

It’s via your email, which the OEM doesn’t have.

“Fat fingers” make typos, ya know?

Then I have no idea why dealers complain about bad surveys, they can just lie to the manufacturers about customer emails and avoid it altogether.

1 Like

No: They cannot.

1 Like

They want any CSI money that OEMs offer. They can’t just ignore the system altogether.

So they send surveys out to the most likely tens.

Others get their survey sent to the “wrong” email.

Despite all that, surveys come back with some less than ten out of ten.

2 Likes

I meant dodging the likely bad surveys. Kinda defeats the purpose.

If a system can be gamed, someone will figure out how.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess you’re right.

I don’t know how important the service department surveys are, but I just did it and gave full 10s even though it took me 3 hours of waiting to get an oil change. Probably not their fault, they seemed pretty busy.

1 Like

Several years ago I owned an Infiniti G37. Around 40K I needed to replace the power steering pump. Took it to the dealership and waited for the service. All went fine, but when the car was ready the Service Advisor told me to go to the pick up lane and it would be there in a couple minutes. I wound up waiting there about 15 minutes. Not a big deal, but they could have told me wait inside and they would come get me when it’s ready. When the survey came I marked just about every question a 9 or 10. The part about the car return process I gave an 8, no huge deal, or so I thought. I got a call from the Service Advisor a few weeks later asking why I gave them such low ratings. I explained the reason and told him I thought an 8 was generous. He proceeded to give me grief over these ratings and said if he does not get 10s his bonus goes down. He even said he had no control over the return time. We actually argued over how and why these ratings should be handled. I have never done another car customer satisfaction survey and never will.

1 Like

As i feel bad that “their pay” is tied to the ratings but that is the “dealers” not taking care of their own.

You and many other are fair in their ratings.

however, the issue i see is that instead of using this as a “fair” review to improve their service & strive for the avoiding such issues they complained and blamed you.

I worked in sales (not car), had worked with a similar structure, never cared about the survey or a bad one for that matter, but always gave my best service & over time the negatives just went down.

As I have said, the whole auto “dealer” & “service” industry is based on “ripping off the customer” to make money instead of selling the product & make money. Customer Service is just a by product.