Off Topic Landfill 2

Only child, divorced dad, no family this side of the pacific, he’ll leave it to the dog 100%.

Even the dog will write you out of the will if you let your dad get an NX

My dog abandoned her puppies and last abusive puppy mill owner for an apple (honeycrisp actually),it’s guaranteed,

1 Like

Can you please small suggesting small cars to someone looking for a mid-sized sedan? I honestly can’t stand that suggestion anymore.

I apologize, and stopped. Was under the impression the nx was larger than it was due to its physical dimensions which are comparable to a crv, which is not a small car, more like small-mid size. If I offended you, please accept my deepest apolgies, I have suffered enough, been written out of the will, rejected by my dog and traded for an apple.

Ummm, he pulled out ALL of the receipts

Yeah ok.

Sounds like one of two things.

1. You have to much time on your hands
  2. You aren’t who you say you are.

Sorry Jim for chiming in.

4 Likes

This guy has to be trolling lol

1 Like

This dude is trolling big time. Fortune 500 lol.

1 Like

FTFY? Or are we too ‘northern’ in PA to use y’all?

I’m from philly I would say yous guys…

Sorry to break it to you , but on a good night I get about 4-5 hours of sleep. I truly didn’t like the way this interaction went, and since I found this guy here, I felt I owed it to the community to let others now. Don’t get obsessed with occupation, when you do that your misconstruing the point at hand. But if your wanting to protect your fellow broker I understand :).

Nah… I’m indifferent to most of the brokers on here. I just know when I smell BS and when someone is being unfairly treated. Or in this case someone writes a completely baseless scathing review. We are getting into slanderous territory

If you ran a fortune 500 company I’d be able to google your name… and I really don’t think you’d be shopping for a Tundra.

4 Likes

2 text message interaction and I get this much personal attention from the ceo of a Fortune 500. Come on man just stop.

Can an admin please off-ramp this so it doesn’t clog up my actual reviews?

Well well , couldn’t you have said this from the beginning?. You should put this in your bio , It would really help with your other 98 unwanted passerby’s. THANK YOU,

If you took the time to read my initial post where you got my phone # it tells you exactly what to text me for a quote.

Model
Zip
Miles per year
Credit score

You don’t seem to be indifferent to someones financial gains. Position in a company and car of choice are two completely different things. And besides is a tundra really that bad of a car LOL. I seem to find them comfortable.

Jim,

Have you looked up his phone number? This clearly is spam.

That would be against forum rules. So don’t spam my phone number or pass it around, that would also be unethical for JIM.

That’s not what I said, but why would you be so concerned? You are wasting everyone’s time here… why would you object to getting spam.

1 Like

Bruh, he at least responded to you, I’m being ghosted by 2 separate Land rover dealers right now, consider yourself lucky.

@nyclife doesn’t have skin in this. He smells be, I smell bs. Your area code is Albany area Verizon wireless iirc from my decoding days. No f500 company works out of Albany or the area, so cap on that one.

1 Like